33. Happy birthday to me

"Happy Birthday to you" "Happy birthday dear Lucy" "Happy birthday to you" both Shawn and Jacob play the guitar singing to me.

"Awww I didn't know it was my birthday" I put my hands to my face. "Happy birthday" Shawn beats Jacob at giving me a hug.

"Yeah happy birthday luce" Jacob gives me a hug as well.

"Well where's everyone else?" they both shrug at me.

"Happy birthday babay" Hayes wakes up giving me a hug too.

"I hope they didn't forget" I pray that they don't. "And if they do looks like they're gonna face the consequences" I grab my phone to see happy birthday messages from my brothers and mom. I quickly respond thank you and I miss you.

3:00 p.m how??

"Which are?" Hayes asks.

"Just the silent treatment. That will do the trick" I look at my reflection on my phone.

"I look horrible" I grab my hair.

"You look beautiful as always" Jacob says. "You're stunning" Shawn then says. "We love you no matter what" Hayes says plopping himself on my bed next to me.

"Aww you guys are the best" I can tell I'm blushing a bit.

"Well if you excuse me. I'm gonna go get ready. You guys should too" I grab my stuff and hop in the shower.

After my long relaxing shower. The outfit I choose is simple but cute. A really long white dress that reaches all the way to my ankles, my mom's old pearl necklace which is a beauty, matching pearl earrings, black heels since I didn't wanna go all white and my hair is all curled.

"Oww! oww! Gorgeous my dear" Hayes comments spinning me around.

"Look Hayes I'm finally taller than someone" I stand next to him which in fact he looks good too.

He has a black and white plaid button up, khakis and a pair of brown sperry's.

"Hey we're matching" I look at the both of us.

"Sweeeet" he says putting out his arm. "M'lady"

I grab my black channel purse and put my phone that currently has a black and white Justin Bieber case in there.

We head out to see both Shawn and Jacob cleaned up real well.

They look at me with their jaws dropped. "My same reaction" Hayes tells them.

Jacob is wearing a white with like a cream color button up, with black slacks and black dressy shoes.

Shawn on the other hand looked like he was gonna go to prom. He had a white button up, red tie, slacks and also black dressy shoes.

"Boys, I am impressed" I really am. "I mean we could all say the same about yourself" Jacob says looking me up and down once again.

We head to the elevator but being stopped by all the guys who have the same expression as the others. "Damn, yo body looking nice in that tight little dress" Tay comments.

"Why are you guys dressed all fancy" Gilinsky asks. "Yeah its not like it's anything important right?" Matt says.

"Hey baby, where you going looking like that" Johnson tells me. Honestly I can expect it from Taylor a bit but from him? No. My immediate reaction is to slap him. He has never talked to me like that ever.

All the guys then look at me with a different kind of shocked face.

And I really do not regret what I did.