13. In Cameron's Bed. Again?

* Lucy's P.O.V *

I wake in a weird place I'm not familiar with. I'm now fully awake and I now recognize this room.

I'm in Camerons bed, again.

Jack, Cameron and some of the boys are staring at me. "Get out" I yell at Jack. He gets closer to me. "Don't touch me, I want you out"

"No" he tells me calmly. "I can't leave you" he looks me in the eyes.

"Wait why am I here again?" I rub my head. "Again? What do you mean again." Jack starts to get pissed. "Get out please, all I've done to you is give you everything you wanted, now what do you want from me" I say the last part crying. Cameron's still holding me.

"Please just go, you've already ruined everything" he exits out the door along with the other boys. Then all of a sudden Bubba, Matt, Aaron and Hayes burst through the door.

"Hey" they all come and hug me."We've been looking for you everywhere" Aaron says. "Really?" at least I know you guys care."

"As long as you're safe we're all good" Hayes then says.

"Cameron how did I end up in your bed again" "Well when you ran out of the room, I already knew where you were gonna go so i went there and" "And. ." what does this kid know. (Been though he's older than me)

"Well I over heard what you guys were taking about" I slap my forehead. "Is there something we should know or worry about?" sweet little Hayes asks. "Um yeah I think all of you deserve to know"

After I told them the story they look at me like they just seen a ghost. "Wow honestly you don't deserve to be treated like shit, you are my queen" Hayes says bowing down to me and I laugh at how dumb he is. "All hail Queen Lucy" the rest of the guys bow down as well. "I love you guys so much, I could just kiss each one of you."

"Then do it" Jacob says. "Ugh come here." I grab each of the boys' faces and give them a big long kiss on the cheek. I shouldn't have done that to Hayes since he's passed out on the ground. It looked like he couldn't breathe anymore.

I bent down and gave him mouth to mouth. (yep I was a lifeguard) He woke up with happy expression on his face. All the boys are mad that he got 2 'kisses' so I give them all another one. They now have 2 lip stick stain/marks on each of their cheeks. All the boys post a selfie on Instagram showing the kisses I gave them.

"Now I know not to kiss Hayes anymore" "I don't mind at all" "No I don't want to give you mouth to mouth again." "What? Did anyone record this!!" he shouts. "I did, you guys are gonna be in my vlog & also Vine" Taylor speaks up. "I will never wash my mouth again" "Alright no more kisses for you then" "No no no I'm just kidding" he smiles innocently.

[I didn't know what to do for this chapter sorry]