27. Hayes' Checkup

"Excuse me but what room is Hayes Grier in?" I ask the front desk lady. "I see your awake Miss Gilinsky, and Mr Grier is in room 437" she responds nicely. Wait who's Miss Gilinsky?

I run to Hayes' room with Jack in my arms still. I run in immediately.

"My poor baby" I whisper sitting down next to his lifeless body.

Minutes pass by and he finally wakes up. "How you doing sweetheart" I ask. "I heard what happened to you. is it true?" I nod in response. "Why are you holding Jack" he confusingly asks.

"Who's Jack?" "Oh right. This is Jack, the guy that you're holding." "He seemed pretty upset about a girl, poor thing."

"What was he saying?" "He was saying how his bestfriend doesn't know how he feels about her, he doesn't wanna tell her because he's afraid of rejection and that all his friends fancy her" I run my hands through his hair.

"Fancy?" "I'm part British" I smile at him. He looks at me like I'm crazy. "Okay? Where are the other guys" he sadly asks. "Sorry honey, I don't know I can't answer that, I mean they were with me a couple minutes ago, I guess they didn't follow me."

A frown forms his face. "So much for family."

"Awh, don't worry baby, I'm here for you and I always will" I kiss his cheek. "Thank you, at least I know that you'll always be by my side" he holds my hand that's not occupied.

"But do you really only remember me?" I nod at his question. "Hey how about we get out of here and we get ice cream." The blonde boy, I'm assuming his name is Jack wakes up.

"Hey Jack" I give a light smile. "You remember me?" he asks with hope in his eyes. "No, sorry" I simply tell him.

Once Hayes' changes out of his clothes I sign him out.

"Come on, let's go have fun, and on the way I can help you gain your memory" Hayes drags me out of the hospital running.