85: "It's a Prank Right?"

"Jack stop licking your fingers like that, it looks so disgusting" I shove Gilinsky in disgust.

"Like you don't like your fingers when you eat doritos" he says getting close to my face.

"Not like that, and not in public thank you very much" I shove his face away from mine. "You know you're gonna clean all of this up right. Cause I'm not getting in trouble by mom" I say right after.

"C'mon, admit that you miss our cousin time and I'll fix that when I'm done" he says while eating his cheesy doritos still.

"I do miss this, but just get your nasty ass fingers away from me and let's do something fun. I'm bored as hell dude."

"Okay, then let's smoke out at the old place" he says getting up from the couch.

"You're serious??" I question, not buying it.

"I mean I'm really down to smoke right now and I feel really stressed with this music and school and just everything" he sighs deeply. "So like why not."

"Just us??" I ask.

"Just us" he responds right after.

"I'm down, let's go" I get up from my seat.

"Yesssss!" Jack cheers.

"Lemme just have Ellie take care of Grays."

"Sounds good to me, I'm just gonna get the car started" he says taking my keys from the counter, then exiting my house.

"Ellie, please be a dear and take care of Grayson while Jack and I go visit an old friend" I get on my knees begging, as she's on her bed eating chips.

"Only because I love you, but while you're at it hand me the remote" she points at her dresser.

"Here" I throw the remote on her bed lying next to her. "Now byeee" I run outside to meet Jack in my car.

"Ready to get fucked up" he says looking directly in my eyes.

"Hell yeah" I say in the most serious tome ever, fist bumping him.

**

"I said why do you only call me when you're high" I sing the Artic Monkeys' song passing G the blunt as I take a turn on my street.

"You're not even singing that song right!!" G yells louder than the music after taking a hit.

"Eh I tried" I shrug off.

"Here take a hit" G then says putting the blunt in my mouth.

"I'm so fucking awesome!!" I sing the next song that comes up on my Playlist as I blow the smoke in G's face.

"No the fuck you're no-ot" G then sings imitating me.

"Really Jack" I give him a disgusted look.

"Just telling you the truth little sis" he says messing with my hair.

"Instead of going home, how about we go around another block" I say to my self getting out of my street.

"See I told you this was a good idea" Jack says rubbing the top of my head. "You are right for once Jack" I say slipping my black pair of shades on.

"Since I have a child at home and as fun as this was, and want to do this again sometime. I have to go home G" I pout. "Well I hope you know I'm coming over again" G sighs. Both of us just stare at each other and come into a fit of laughter. "G, let's do this again. I forgot how much fun we used to always have."

"That we surely have to do. C'mon let's go inside. I wanna pet your dog!!" He yells like an excited little kid running to my house as I came to a stop. I see him disappointed as he can't open my front door.