16. A Surprise??

Everyone is still here and we're all having a good time, we're all scattered around the floor. When my phone rings all of a sudden.

"Hello" "Hey Lucy it's Eric" "Oh hey how you been" I received a couple of confused or jealous faces.

"I've been good, Zoe and Joe were wondering if you could come over" "I'd love to but I'm babysitting but how does Thursday  sound?" "Cant, I leave that day" I'm sad now, today's Tuesday. "Tomorrow?" "We're gonna go out for a family dinner" "Aww well I'll just meet you at the airport then, what time is the flight?" "10:40" "I'll be there, bye" "Bye beautiful" I hang up with a smile on my face.

"Who was that" Taylor asks. "I bet it was that Eric guy" Matt interrupts.

"It was actually" "Who's Eric?" they all ask. "He's this guy that Lucy met and lemme tell you, this guy was so whipped" Matt interrupts once again and starts laughing hysterically.

"What? When did this happen?" a little jealous Hayes asks. "The day that she ran off with 5 seconds of summer and got this" he says pulling up my sleeve revealing all the 5sos guys' numbers and autographs which I also got on my phone.

"And she beat Carter in a dance battle" he pats my back.

"Now that was fun" I point out. "But don't worry Hayes, I would never ever cheat on you" I pinch his cheeks.

"Wait how does little man over here get all the girls especially her" Nash says. "Let's face it Nash I'm the better Grier" Hayes hugs me.

"Well lemme go get the kids in their bed" I get up, I see Dani is playing by herself and not surprising Diego is on the ground sleeping. I get him first, change him into his pajamas and tuck him in. I do the same to Daniela but I decided to sing her another lullaby.

A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella

Mi niña tiene sueño bendito sea, bendito sea

A la nanita nana nanita ella, nanita ella

Mi niña tiene sueño bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora

Ruiseñor que en la selva

Cantando y llora

Calla mientras la cuna se balansea

A la nanita nana nanita ella,

Nanita ella

Mi niña tiene sueño bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora

Ruiseñor que en la selva 

Cantando y llora

Calla mientras la cuna se balansea

A la nanita nana, nanita ella

As I tuck her in bed I give her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're gonna be a good mother to our children" Taylor says which makes me chuckle.

"Um she's mine" Cameron tells him in a sassy way.

"But I think she already clarified that she chose me" Hayes interrupts their little argument.

"Bae loves me more than all of you" Matt sits on me.

"So if she loves Hayes then she must want me too so" Nash says in a cocky way.

"I slept with her. I win" Carter says happily.

"Let's not forget that I got two kisses from her" Hayes tries to make a comeback.

"Two?" Taylor says surprised. "In my defense,  the second time was because he passed because of the first time" I point out. Everyone just bursts into laughter.

"Hey I got some on the mouth" he tries to defend himself.

"He couldn't breathe, again"

"Well let's just say that, you took my breath away" he says trying to be cheesy smirking.

"Hey Lucy, me and Jack have a surprise for you" Gilinsky says deviously. "Should I be scared" "No I promise that you're gonna love it"

"And when is this surprise gonna be here" I say playing with my hair. "We actually have to go pick it up this Thursday."

What? Thursday I already have to go say goodbye to Eric. "I kinda can't, Thursday I have to go say goodbye to a friend" "Really? And who is that friend of yours" "It's Eric and we never got to hang out, so I'm gonna meet him at the airport." "Oh trust me you're not gonna want to miss this surprise" "Okayyy" I say giving in.