62: The Boys Are Back

"He should be here in about half an hour. He said he's been really busy and that he can't wait to see us" Jack says reading it from his phone.

"What do we do until then?" Sam asks.

"Let's play uno my bitches" David says throwing the stack of cards at him.

"Without me?" A familiar voice says as they opened the door.

"Ahhhhh Nathan" Sam squeals like a little girl, running to Nate making all the cards trail behind him as he hugs the life out of him.

"I missed you too baby" Nate jokes.

"Heeyy what about me uncle Nathan" Gray frowns resting his hands on his hips.

"Of course I missed you buddy" Nate says picking up Grayson.

"Look how big you are. You get to go to school next year don't you?" He asks as Grays nods.

"Bueno?" I say through the phone as my mom's name popped up.

"Are your brothers home?" She asks.

"Uh they should be. Why?"

"Well since today's Thursday. On Saturday they're gonna go shopping for tuxedos with the other boys. Also the girls and us are gonna go shopping too."

"What why so early?"

"So the important stuff is already done with."

"Mom. You know what okay. As long as you don't pick an ugly dress or color. Or make me look like a drag queen."

"Thanks" she squeals.

"Bye mom."

"Bye bitch" she jokes, then hangs up.

"Who was that mommy?" Grayson asks tugging on my blouse while Nate was taking with the guys.

"It was grandma Lina. We're all gonna go shopping for the wedding."

"And you get to be the ring bearer" I say then touching his nose lightly.

"I get to be a bear?" He confusingly says.

"No. A ring bearer gives the rings to the ones who get married in this case grandma and grandpa."

"Oh okay. Ima look like uncle Jack. Right Godfather" he says looking up at him.

"That's right mijo" Jack says ruffling his hair.

Yes if you haven't guessed by now, Jack is Grayson's godfather when he got baptized. His godmother is a close friend of mine named Emma.

"I missed you Nate" I say lunging my arms all over his neck.

"I missed you too. What did I miss here" he said then sitting on the couch soon being joined by everyone.

"Ima go sit with my padrino, okay momma" Grayson assures me. "Okay" I say.

"Well where do I start" I sigh.

"How about when you punched, threatened and fought your cousins girlfriend" Sam speaks up.

Everyone except the Jacks and Sam are shocked.

Then there's Brock who's hysterically laughing.

"Dude what did you do to her" Mike says holding back his laugh.

"Wait he has a girlfriend" Mack asks.

"Ex girlfriend" Jj clarifies.

"What did you do to her" Mike repeats.

"I hope you didn't kill her" Sebastian says.

"I tried being nice to this bitch but she wanted to give me an attitude and started threatening me to stay away from the boys and that she's gonna take over magcon. While Jack and Jack performed, she was saying stuff that was getting me mad so Nash stepped in and told her that he recorded everything. So she slapped him, I got mad, I was about to punch her but I literally had to get the whole gang hold me back, so they sent me backstage. The Jacks were mad. Later that night we had a sleepover except the Jacks who were pissed but Jj apologized. Not relevant. But Jack came with that thot, tried to make me apologize and gave me reasons to, I made reasons not to. She tried to act innocent so I beat her ass, again had to be held back by everyone except Jack who held his little girlfriend who was unconscious, I broke her nose and she was bleeding A LOT. While I was being held back I knocked out literally because of how clastophobic I felt. And turns out she was sucking somebody else's dick while she was with Jack and yes this all did happen but yeah no biggie."