88: PROM

"Lucy what if he doesn't like how I look like" I hear Amber whine from the bathroom.

"Amber how's he not gonna like how you look like. He got on his knees for me to help him ask you out so how's he not gonna like what you look like. I've been friends with Sebastian Bach for sometime now, we've been closer than ever and I want you to know that I know what things go on in his little boyish mind of his and that you're one of the things."

"Really??" She softly says popping out.

"Yeah I'm positive, so come on so we can get ready. Kimmy's gonna be here any second."

"Now go shower cause she takes forever showering."

"Okay" she sighs closing the door.

Yes everyone, today is the day that we all have been waiting for. Well us that got asked. Since it's officially prom we need to start getting ready as soon as possible. The majority of us either asked out someone or got asked.

Like since I noticed Brock had an interest in Terry I helped him get his girl of his dreams. They make such a cute couple, as well as Sebastian and Amber, Kimmy got asked by David since Nate and her are done for some reason. Mack asked Taylor May a long time ago, My cousin asked Ashley Woods and of course I'm going with my sweet boyfriend Jack Johnson.

It's amazing to think that we've come this far. Especially Jack and I since it was hate at first sight, but then we grew onto each other.

After that first kiss we had is when everything changed. Where hate grew to like and is now slowly growing into love. But I'm glad that, that kiss happened. That was day both of our feelings changed towards each other and we realized how dumb the both of us were.

*Flashback to 3rd grade*

"Jackie c'mon let's go play, the other Jack is very mean to me" my 8 year old self says tugging on my cousin Jack's sweater.

"But Jack's not even that bad, you just need to get to know him Lucy Wucy. Cheer up. Why don't you give him a chance, this has been going on since kindergarten" Jackie said pinching my cheeks.

"I'm not gonna play with him Jackie!! Just go if you're gonna hang out with him instead" I say crossing my arms.

I huff and puff as Jackie left me for his rude friend Jack Johnson. God he's so mean. He always has been. Just last week he threw mud at my hair. Then the next day he put a bunch of grass down my pants.

But he thought just cause I was a girl that I couldn't fight back and harder. That just makes me laugh. Just the other day I put crickets in his lunch box and I put a bunch of sticks in his backpack.

Now he hasn't done anything and I'm waiting on his next move.

"Luuuucyyyy" I hear Jack Johnson's annoying voice sing my name.

"What do you want stupid" I say playing with my sand castle. Then having Jack stomp all over it, ruining my hard work.

"Hey what's wrong with you!!" I shoved him as hard as I could making him fall backwards.

"What's wrong with you!!" He shoved me roughly too.

"Owwww!!" I whine. "I've had enough of you!!" I yell tackling him towards the ground.