24. A walk in the park

As I enter my room I see all the boys scattered around. "Is everything okay?" I ask. "Yeah why wouldn't it be" Shawn stutters which makes Carter hit him.

"Okay if any of you boys need me I'm gonna go take a walk in the park" I say heading out.

               *Shawn's P.O.V*

"Nice going Shawn, you almost blew it" Taylor says. "Hey let's just say if this idea works and she likes it than I'm taking all the credit" I put my hands up in defense.

"Alright so this is what we are going to do."

"Nash, Carter, Cam, Aaron, you guys are gonna get food and drinks." "Taylor, Dillon, Matt, you three are getting all the supplies like cups, plates." "Jack, Jack and Sam are gonna get gifts." "That's it go go go" I shooed them all out of the room. "What am I gonna do" Jacob and Hayes ask.

"Well you and I are gonna set up the place" I tell Jake. "Hayes you can help too."

**

We have everything set up. Lucy hasn't came back an hour. We're all pretty worried since she's been gone for 4 hours.

."I'm gonna go looks for her" Hayes speaks up. "Be careful man, call us if anything is wrong" I tell him before exits out the door.

                *Lucy's P.O.V*

I got bored of walking around the park and I found myself this nice little coffee place.

Right now I'm having myself a warm cup of tea considering it's super cold outside.

I've been here for quite a while and I'm planning on staying here longer since it's really quiet.

As I look out the window beside me I see a familiar figure walking around the playground.

It's Hayes

He's trying to cross the road. I see a bright and fast light coming his way.

Oh hell no.

I run as quickly as possible to my poor baby.

"HAYES! !" I scream at him which catches his attention. "LUCY!" he yells back.

The lights are getting closer and I try as fast as possible to get to him.

"HAYES MOVE" the car that was going towards him is not stopping. 

He doesn't think fast enough to move.

I push him out of the way.

I see the car is 2 drunk men.

But not just any drunk men.

It was Francisco.