10. Dance, Dance

"Where have you been" I see Matt next to me. "Aw shit you scared me Matt" I slap his chest.

"Who's this" he nods over to Eric. "This is Eric, Eric this is my best friend Matt."

"Sup man" Matt says with showing no emotion. "I'm gonna go tell the guys that I found you" he says leaving.

"Damn they can't see me with you especially my cousin, he gets really protective of me" "Alright I'll see you soon then, text me tomorrow" he gives me a kiss on the cheek then leaves.

I spot a wild Taylor dancing by himself. "Hey Taylor sorry to ruin your little party here but have you seen the guys"

"Yeah they're over here" he leads me to a big crowd of people. And they're all dancing, I'm assuming they're having some sort of dance battle. Should I join in and kick their asses? Yeah why not.

I see Carter is going against some guy, so far Carter is winning.  And I am impressed with his moves.

"That's all you got" I try to sound unimpressed.

"So you think you can do better than me?" he backfires.

"Oh I know I can do better" "Is that a challenge?" "It is, bring it."

"Hold this" I take off my heels, Eric's jacket and hoops, i give them to the nearest person which is Cameron then I put my hair up in a ponytail. "You got this girl" he assures me.

The dj puts on the next song so I show Carter what I got. (Search: So proud of you, Chachi Gonzalez) Everyone ooh'ed at the hi and bye part aka the ending. "You showed him babe" Eric shouts from far away, I blow a kiss at him.

"Dayum, I didn't know could you dance" Cam seems impressed. "Dance is in my blood, I'm Hispanic"

"Truee" he fist pounds me. "Can we go home my feet are killing me" "How about you put these on" he hands me my heels.

"Yeah I'm with her right now just meet us outside" he shouts through the phone.

"Let's go before Jack kills us but mainly me." "Don't worry I got you bud" I pat his back. "Yoo Lucy you did awesome out there" all the boys congratulate me once we come out.

"Thanks, dancing runs in our family" "Jack dance?" Nash says surprised. "Yeah you should see him at my house he's always dancing."

"What about Johnson over here" Aaron says this time. "Oh we both taught him how he's getting a whole lot better" "I also taught him some Spanish."

"Really when are my Spanish lessons" Shawn bumps me. "I don't know whenever I guess"

"Can you teach us all" Hayes puts his arm around me. "Yeah I'd be glad to."

"So uh who was that guy, Lucy" Matt teases me knowing that both Jack and Jack would get pissed. "What guy" they both say in unison.

"There's no guy" I try to make it believable. "Oh you know what I'm talking about, that guy was all over you" he laughs. I slap his arm trying to keep his mouth shut.

"Then what's this" he snatches the picture collage out of my hand. "Give that back Matt" he has it in the air so I can't reach it since I'm like 5'0 and he's like what 5'7? idk. I tackle him and pin him down and i have both of his arms behind his back.

"I may be like a foot shorter than you but I can sure as hell kick your ass" I take the picture back.