6. My First Magcon

*Lucy's P.O.V *

"You look fine" Bubba tells me & I look over my outfit one last time.

"Come here" he pats a spot next to him on the bed. As I sit down he has this small box in his hands. "I just want you to know that Jack & I love you very, very much" I nod in agreement. Out of the small box he pulls out this beautiful gold necklace. He holds it out for me to see & says "This necklace is really special so take good care of it."

I take a look at the little figures, I see two boys on each side of the girl. My dumbass realizes it's supposed to be the boys & I. The Jack on the left is Pumpkin bc of how his hair is styled & he has perfectly shaped eyebrows. The Jack on the right has dirty blonde hair & is a slight shorter than my cousin but still taller than I.

Then there's me, the shortest with super long hair.

My tears start forming up my eyes & the next thing you know I'm crying in Jacks arms. "What's wrong do you not like it?." Which only makes me cry harder. "I love it so much Jack." He wipes away the tears & helps me put on my necklace. "There now you look perfect." "I love you so so so so much Jack" I tell him as I grab his face & kiss him on the cheek repeatedly. "Look at this" he shows me a necklace like mine. "Aww does Jack have one too?" he nods in agreement. "Are you ready?" he asks politely. "Lemme pray real quick."

i kneeled on one knee & prayed.

Hey Danny I'm really nervous yet excited about tonight. Meeting all these amazing fans will be great, I hope you'll be with me throughout the day. I really miss & love you.

I finished my prayer & got up. "Now I'm ready."

**

Each of us had our own little booth so I was stuck in between the Jacks of course & Cameron. "Hey Cam" "Hi Lucy" he said setting up some merchandise on his table. "Are you excited to perform?" "A little bit but I think I'll do just fine" "That's the spirit."

"Hey Cam, I was wondering if you would like to make a video with me tomorrow?" "Yeah sounds fun, what do you have in mind" "We can either just do random pranks on the guys or do a #AskCacy." "The first one sounds fun"

**

After I performed on stage I went back to my little booth. And there were a few people in line that caught my attention. "Cece" Diego, Daniel, Daniela & Chris call me.

I'm down on my knees, i fall as the twins come running to me.

And I realize that there's tears rolling down my cheeks. "Why you crying" Chris says. "I'll tell you later & about everything" he just nods in agreement. Daniel comes up to me & gives me a big hug which only makes me sadder.

Aaron sees me & rushes up to me. "Are you alright?" "Yeah it's just that memories are coming back." "Okay you know I'm here for ya" he said leaving.

"So how are you guys liking Magcon?" I ask changing the subject. "It's really cool & you did great" "Thanks for coming, I appreciate it." "No problem, maybe you can come to Chris & I's room after" "Yeah I need to talk to you guys, Magcon is about to end anyways."