65: Boners & Smoothie Jobs

"Jj spent the night with you eh" David says elbowing me.

"We're partnered together for the baby project. But it's nothing serious."

"Nothing serious, ya sure?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I'm sure" I say continuing to eat my lunch.

"Cause that's not what he said in 2nd period" David then mumbles.

"What did that fucking idiot say."

"He may or may have not said that you did something sexual to him that made him get turned on" he says sipping his drink.

"Looks like someone's sleeping on the floor now."

David and I are the only ones at the table now which is good since I don't want any of the other boys to hear about this conversation. Especially G.

He'd freak if he found out his 'baby' cousin is sleeping with his best friend.

But he really shouldn't since Jj's my best friend too.

I guess he's still hung up on that day we went wedding dress shopping.

"Hey there Abby. And hello to you too my dear" Jj tries to hug me but I duck.

"What's wrong?" He asks scrunching up his eyebrows.

"You're what's wrong?" I simply say not looking at him.

"Do you wanna talk about it" he says sitting next to me.

"No, what you need to do is not say our business to anyone" I say as I angrily stab the chicken of my salad.

"Oh I'm sorry. Next time I'll keep it to myself and the boner you gave me last night" he says in defense as I laugh at him.

"You got a boner from her laying on top of you" David asks laughing out.

"No, no, no, no, no, no" Jack says really fast.

I laugh at him and his already redden face.

"I told you this already. She laid on top of me, then she grabbed my hands put them on her butt and made me squeeze them a bit" he explains himself.

"Look at her ass right now and tell me that you wouldn't get a boner" Jack says in a serious tone pointing at me.

"So that's what was poking behind me last night."

Everyone else gets to the table as I see David laugh uncontrollably.

"Are you really still laughing at that?" I groan.

"Laughing at what" Brock says.

"Jack spit his drink at me with his straw and it got all over my shirt and inside of my shirt. Asshole."

Truth is that the water fountain actually sprayed me. Cause Jack wouldn't want to hear how his best friend got a boner by his baby cousin.

"Don't use that kind of language around my child" Brock says covering little James' ears.

"Oh cry me a river. Grayson already knows not to say those kinds of things. So if you're child is obedient than you'll be okay."

"Meanwhile, my partner doesn't know what the fuck she's doing so I have to taker care of James by myself" he angrily says.

"Welcome to my world" I mutter.

Jj then clears his throat.

"I mean I know what I'm doing its just that she doesn't" Brock says.

"I meant with Grayson, Jack. Not as of right now but when he was a new born. But I get what you mean Brock."

"Jack and I are good. We fight less. We take turns taking care of Johny every other period" Mike speaks up.

"Well I don't want another child right now, no matter how much Grayson begs for one. Now that Abby's in the house."

"You know you're two are lucky you're paired up together. I mean you guys live next to each other, you know what you're both doing" Mack says.

"It was meant to be" Jj says putting an arm around me.

"Get the fuck off me. I'm still eating" I shove his arm away eating my chips.

***

"I'm home. Jacks out with his friends. If anyone isn't here I know you are Hector" I shout through the house.

"Sup hoe. I'm about to leave. Come with me to the mall" Hector says practically dragging me out.

"Uncle Hector where are we going?" Gray asks.

"The mall. Ima look for a job kiddo" Hector tells Grayson putting him in his car seat.

***

"Okay American Eagle is a possible job but let's try that place now" Hector says pointing to Tropic Smoothies.

"Welcome to Tropic Smoothies, how may I help you" an employee says.

"We'd like to apply here" Hector answers before I do.

**

"Can you hurry up, this section creeps me the fuck out" Hector whines as he looks around Victoria's Secret.

"Do these match" I ask, holding up a pair of bras and panties.

"No but it would match with this one" he says throwing me a underwear.

"Hey this is cute, I should save it for my graduation."

"Yeah totally. Jack's gonna drool when he sees you in those" Hector smirks.

My mouth drops, "Stop! We're not even together."

"Yet."

"Shut up and help me find more pairs. I really do like matching them."

"I got you these 3 pairs already" he says waving them around.

"Love it! Wait that one's a thong."

"You never know when you might see a hot guy" he shrugs.

"I guess I'll take it then" I jokingly say taking them.

"Is this enough?" He asks.

"Give me those other ones that you have I  your hand."

After I pay for my undergarments I decide to do something I've always wanted to do.

"Are you sure about this?" Hector asks unsure. "Mom and dad are gonna kill you."

"Yeah. You should do it with me" I say pulling him into the shop.