86: "She's the love of my life!"

"This is all the materials we need today" Sebastian says setting a bunch of cap on my dining room table.

"Sebastian what is all this for!!? And what are you talking about??" I exclaim confusingly at him.

"2 weeks ago when Mack, David, you and I went to IHOP you said you'd help me ask Amber out to prom" he says showing me his little pearly whites like he likes to say.

"Hmmm, I don't remember that."

"Please help meeeeee Lucyyy!! She's the love of my life and you need to do this for your best friend" he begs shaking my body violently.

"You've known her for 5 months now Seb, how can she be the love of your life."

"Okay she's not the love of my life yet but I really truly do like her. She's like so special to me" he says grinning.

"You're so sweet Sebastian. I'll help you cause she is my best friend after all and because your my bestie too" I say sitting down at the table.

"Thank you Lucy!!" He shouts picking me up, hugging me so tight.

Seb sets me down slowly saying, "But can we keep this between us, I don't want anyone else knowing."

"Sure however you want. But I suggest we do this at your place in case somebody catches us doing it here" I say starting to collect to junk Seb brought in.

"Oh yeah, that's fine" he agrees picking up his stuff too.

**

"Here you should write some ideas down since you know Amber more than me" Seb gives me a green sharpie.

"You act like you don't know her" I say beginning to write.

"Okay I do but you know stuff about her that I don't" he says making a point.

"While you were talking I already wrote down 3 ideas that she would die for. Grays!! Go take Kyle to the playroom while mommy and uncle Seb do work okay" I interrupted myself by scolding the children.

"The first one is where you basically get her, her favorite pizza which is Hawaiian with ham from Pizza Hut. It has to be from Pizza Hut. And write on the box "This is a little too cheesy but prom?" I suggest the first idea.

"What's the 2nd option" he says real focused.
He must really like Ambs if he's this serious.

"Her favorite superhero is Superman, we make a long ass poster that says "Can I be your superhero to Prom" I then say.

"Okay so what's the last idea??"

"This one I think you might really like since you're both sporty as fuck. I'm gonna have to tell you to trust me on this one cause I am for sure that it'll work, I promise you it will have her just like that" I say snapping my fingers.

"Definitely going with the 3rd one" he says high-fiving me. "I'm trusting you Lucy."

"Good, now let's get started cause Mr. Jack Johnson is getting suspicious of all the time I've been spending with you" I say writing on a poster board.

**
*Days Later*

"Lucy lets go get lunch now since you've been avoiding me for so long" Johnson bitterly says to me.

"No don't say that baby, I've been just helping out Sebastian out with a special project" I try comforting him by kissing him.

"Are you really choosing him over me?? Why can't you tell me what you guys are doing!!" He raises his voice.