76: The Promposal ft. Dress Shopping

The whole school was called for a school assembly. Something about football which makes it so much better.

They normally take place outside in the football field and the pep rally's are in the gym.

Since they're usually about cyber bullying and such. Don't get me wrong, I mean the teachers' voices make us all go to sleep but I respect them for making things like that.

If you didn't know by now, Jack's a dancer. So am I but he does it more than I do. Plus I like to dance like Latin music more. And Jack's more of a hip-hop kind of dancer.

So like whenever he dances I sorta become like Regina Gorges mom when she was recording the girls at the talent show.

Jj and Sammy join me, cheering him and the other guys. Mainly Jack of course.

"Hey Sammy!!" I shout for him to come sit by me which he does immediately.

"So what's happening here??"

"Well I'm not aloud to say but other than Jack with his dancers. Someone is gonna get asked to prom. Hint, it might be Mack asking this one chick. And the football team winning state."

"Oh my gosh that's great!! But where's Johnson??"

"He should be here in a bit I'm sure. Oh hey there he is. Johnson!!" Sammy calls him over.

Jack jokingly skips over to us. "Hello my fellow friends" he greets us.

"Good mornin' folks of Westside Highh" Principal Harris says through the mic.

He's a really nice man. After I told him I'd stop my shenanigans and pranks.

I got my act up since I'm a mom now. That and I was forced to no matter how fun it was.

"As many of you know or don't know. The football players made state."

The whole crowd cheers for the football team who are behind the principal waving like crazy.

"So in honor of our boys winning. We present you our Westside Varsity Elite Dance Team!!" Harris then announces.

"Whoo! Go Jack" Sammy, Jj and I cheer for Jack.

I then make both of my idiotic friends take a bunch of selfies with me.

"Hey I'll be back" Jj says a bit too quickly then leaving us.

"What was that?"

"What was what?" Sammy asks not looking at me, instead he's trying to dance like the dancers in the field.

I let a stifled laugh.

"He ran out like if it was urgent."

"Maybe it was" he says still trying to dance like the fool he is.

"Lord Jesus what am I gonna do with you" I sigh.

"Huh" his head snaps towards me.

"Nothing just keep dancing."

**

"Thank you girls for that lovely cheer" Principal Harris says waving off the cheerleaders. Thank God. "And now for a surprise for a special someone."

I then see about 8 guys go to the field with posters.

Anonymously a person walks to the other boys. Not being able to see his face because of the poster these other boys holding in front of him. And the huge bouquet of roses and something else he's holding.

The boys one by one lift up their posters revealing the words 'Lucy, will you go to prom with me?'

I confusingly see the words written.