43: Going Back Home

Last night was pretty crazy considering a lot of things happened and secrets were discovered.

"Are you ready to go back home" Jj asks me.

"Yeah I mean who isn't excited to bring home a pack of wolves"

"It's gonna be so much fun"

"Well you are at my place literally everyday"

"C'mon we have a flight to catch"

**

After that long ass flight Jack takes us home in his truck. And the rest of the guys come in taxis.

I immediately get out of the car seeing the sight of my own home.

I open the door with my keys feeling super happy that I finally have a place of my own.

Well at least a room considering a huge pack of wild hormonal boys are gonna stay over my place for a while.

"Bienvenidos a mi hermoso palacio que llamo casa" I said to the boys that are walking in speechless.

"If you didn't understand me. I said welcome to my beautiful palace I call home"

"I can picture all the little Camerons running around this place" Cam says wrapping an arm around my neck.

"Did I mention how funny you were"

"Many times babe" he says.

"Wow you weren't kidding when you said this place was huge" Carter says chuckling.

"Well I don't lie"

"So where's our room" Matt asks.

"Well I think this place is big enough for everyone to have their own room but nice try Matt" I say patting his chest lightly.

"You can't blame a guy for trying" Taylor says whispering in my ear sending chills on my back.

"Yeah Matt we are actually sharing a room together so back off" Hayes says.

"Jack, Jack, Sammy. You staying over too?" I ask.

"Well we do live next door" Jj says.

"You guys do but Sammy doesn't"

"Yeah that sounds good but I think we better say hi to our families first then we'll come back" Gilinsky says.

"Oh okay just say hi to all you guys' families for me"

"Why don't you come" Sammy asks.

"Well I really cant. We have guests over but tomorrow for sure" I say pointing at them.

"Alright well be back" they say before going out.

"If you boys will follow me" I say walking upstairs hearing various footsteps follow along.

"Actually now that we're already up here. Everyone has to pair up so y'all are gonna have to share"

"There's 10 rooms on each side of the house so one of you will have an extra person or can sleep in the living room since the couches are pretty comfy"

"I'll make the Jacks and Sam share so the rest of you can choose sharing arrangements so enjoy"

"Oh and by the way my room is the last one to the right"

"Also six of the rooms we can't use since I have 3 brothers, my mom's and the kids" I whisper the last part.

"Where are your brothers and mom if you don't mind telling" Aaron asks.

"There's Luis who's in the U.s Army/Navy. Angel and Elliott are currently attending college. Angel is in Stanford University. Elliott is in Kings College London so he's on the other side of the world. Oh and my mom is most likely on some business trip so it's okay"

"Wow. How do you do it" Jacob asks me.

"Being alone. I'm used to it. But I have the Jacks, Sammy and their families plus they're always over here so don't worry about it" I shrug it off.

"Wait where are the other rooms" Shawn asks.

"The ones that are gonna be on the this side of the house follow me" I say as we walk through the kitchen passing the dining room.

"Its up to you guys okay so go have fun cause I am really tired. Night guys you're all welcome here anytime"

I hear a chorus of thank yous.

"Same goes for you guys. Choose which ever room and you're all welcome here anytime so goodnight"

"Thanks for letting us stay here" they all say.

I jump on my bed that I dearly live and missed knocking out completely.