8. Thank you Cam

* Lucy's P.O.V *

I wake up in an unfamiliar room & see shirtless Cameron next to me & the only thing he's wearing are his boxers. I try as hard not loose my shit & look at his abs.

"Woah how did I get here."

Soon Cam wakes up too.

"Mornin Dallas, what happened here?"

"We didnt" I say looking at him seriously. "NO, but you left crying with some guy then I asked his cousin where you went, he lead me to his room, there you were in his bed, I took you & now you're here" he explains.

"Thank goodness, as long as Gilinsky doesn't know." "Yeah we're all good" he gets up to put on some new clothes. "Thank you Cam" I give him a kiss on the cheek & exit the door so I can change too.

"Where have you been Miss" Matt asks. "In Cams room" he raises an eyebrow. "Long story, it wasn't like that at all" I point out.

"Care to explain."

I finish telling him everything that happened, surprisingly he payed attention to every word I said.

"Well I think you should know that I will always always always always be here for you" he puts his hands on his heart then pulls me in for a big hug.

"Love you Matty" "Love you too Luce."

"Let's go get breakfast."

We go downstairs and it's completely empty. "Firsts, woop woop" Matt says 'raising the roof'.

As we get all the food we sit in the long tables then start eating.

We see Aaron come over and say "Where did all the food go?".

Me and Matt just look at each other with food stuffed in our faces and shrug.

**

"LUCYY" I hear two familiar voices yell. I turn around and of course it's the twins so expand my arms so they can come running to me.

"How's Daddy?" "Not so good" Diego responds. "Why's that?" he whispers in my ear "I think he's in love with you." "Whatt? That's crazy talk, do you agree with him Dani?" she just nods really fast.

"Where's Uncle Chris?" "He's in the room" "Go back there then, they're probably worrying about you" I carry both of them to their room.

"Eyyyy Lucy" Taylor puts his arms up in the air. "What's up Tay" "The guys were wondering if you want to go to the party on 5th Avenue"

"Oh hell yeah, when is it" "We can go now." "I gotta go change first" "Trust me you look good" he said giving me a thumbs up. I look at the outfit I have on and I think it's decent enough. A black & white chevron crop top, high waisted shorts, white heels & my hair is a little curled.

We go out with everyone walking since it wasn't very far from the hotel. "Do you have any idea who's going?" "Um I know that o2l is gonna be there, 5sos-"

"NO FUCKING WAY I LOVE THEM YOU'RE GONNA NEED TO BE WITH ME AT ALL TIMES BC IF YOU'RE NOT THEN THERE'S A CHACE THAT WE MAY BE GOING TO JAIL" I love 5sos so much I am a fangirl, I will admit it.

"Sometimes you scare me" "But I will kidnap them, I will Taylor Caniff don't think I wont"

"Just be with me at all times or any of the guys" he assures me.

I hear Johnson yell from being us "DON LET HER TAKE 5SOS!"

"Why's that?" Nash asks. "Because this one time we went to a Justin Bieber concert, they chose her to be his Ollg (One less lonely girl) so after that we went backstage since we got v.i.p, later they noticed Justin was gone, so we told Lucy what happened. We were surprised that she didn't seem upset instead she responded 'Aw what a bummer' & as we headed out we were asked to get out of the vehicle. And guess what?" Gilinsky responds.

"What, What?" Cameron says. He seems so interested. "As we step out of the car they open up our trunk and find a tied up Justin Bieber." I look at all the guys, they have the same expression on their face. Scared.

"Why do you care so much Cameron." "Because I need to know more about my girlfriend of course" "Oh whatever, as if" I flip my hair. (You are awesome if you know where 'As if' is from)

"Only with Jacks blessing"

"So what about it Jack" he puts his arm around my cousin.

"Not a chance but nice try though" "Touché."

We arrive at this huge-beautiful house. I try to run inside but only to be pulled my Taylor.