51: Dinner with the Castillos

"Mija are you ready?" mom shouts from her room.

"Yeah!" I say finishing touching up my outfit. (Ootd ^^)

"The Castillos should be here about-"

The doorbell then rings.

"Now" mom finishes her sentence.

"You beautiful mom" I say to her.

"Thank you darling this took forever to put on. And so do you but let's get going" she says pushing me downstairs.

If you were wondering I kicked out the guys for the night. They should be at one of the Jacks' house since they live on opposite sides of me. But they should be just fine after all they are having a guys' night, what could go wrong.

Mom confidently opens the door to reveal a tall grown man which I'm assuming is Anthony.

"Hi honey" he says kissing mom's cheek giving her a bouquet of flowers, pink roses to be specific since those are her favorites.

"Lucy mija, this is Anthony my boyfriend. Anthony this is my daughter Lucy" mom introduces us.

"Nice too meet ya" he says pulling me in for a friendly hug.

"Boys" he yells out the door.

I'm guessing that his two kids are boys by now.

A guy that looks like Luis Coronel. (If you don't know who he is then pls search him up. You won't be disappointed)

And the least expected person to be seen tonight comes behind his brothers presence.

"Hector?!!" I excitedly but confused said.

"Lucy!" He shouts giving me a big warm hug.

"Am I missing something here" mom says with confusion in her voice.

We release from the hug.

"Thank god its you" Hector says putting a hand over his heart. "I thought I'd be stuck with some loser family."

"Mom, Hector and I met literally yesterday at the beach along with the boys-"

"Ah yes the boys" he dreamingly says looking up.

"Yeah he gave me surfing lessons."

"Well its great that we're getting along here" Anthony says putting his hands over both of his sons' shoulders.

"Anthony hun, let's go get everything set up at the table while the kids have a little chat" mom says dragging Anthony to the kitchen.

Hector, his brother and I walk over to the living room couches sitting down.

"I'm Eric. Since I didn't get the chance to introduce myself back there" Eric nicely says.

"Shut up no one cares" Hector tells his brother.

"You shut up" Eric tells Hector back.

"Does this happen all the time" I ask.

"Yup" they both say in unison.

"Well just so you both know I'm not the only child in this house. I have three brothers"

"Where are they now" Eric kindly asks.

"Well Luis who is the oldest at age of 25 is in the Army, Navy whatever you wanna call it. Then there's the twins Angel and Elliot who are both in college. Angel is in Stanford University and Elliott is in Kings College London which is on the other side of the world if you didn't know but you probably did."