42: You did what?

Just as I was about to fall asleep I hear a loud scream from a guy.

"SHE DID WHAT WITH HIM?!!" I hear Gilinsky's yell from the other room.

I then hear loud angry stomps coming closer and closer to the room.

The door all of a sudden slammed right open seeing an angry Jack.

"Is it true!" he shouts not caring about the others in the room.

"Jack it's too early for this" I groan.

"No we have to talk about this!"

"Why?? So you can call me fake again or so you can judge me more"

"Don't turn this on me now. You're the one that slept with my best friend!"

Everyone wakes up in a grumpy mood.

"It's not like I did it with a stranger!! I did it with someone I actually care for so I'm nor the bad person here!! We didn't wanna tell you guys because we both knew this would happen! !"

"Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend"

"I can't she left" he calmly says sitting down at the edge of my bed.

"Really?? What happened" I say concerned.

"Well she was taking a shower. This guy called and said 'hey baby can you come later so we can do our usual thing'. I obviously got mad and told him 'this is her boyfriend'. She came out of the shower and she saw the whole thing. She tried to make up excuses and I just told her 'my cousin was right about you' and then I kicked her out of the room"

"Look I really really really really really am so very sorry. You were so very right. You have every right to be mad at me. And I just want you to know that I love you so much for looking out for me"

Jack says being real.

And I can really tell he's being honest since well I just really know him.

But then again he treated me like shit.

But then again he is family.

"I hate you Jack Finnegan Gilinsky for making me forgive you" is all I say.

He attacks me in a hug which I hug back since he's really heartbroken at the moment and I love this kid with nice eyebrows.

"Okay get off me now. I want to go to sleep now" I say throwing him.

"Can I join the sleepover?"

"Yeah just crash in wherever you want"

"Anywhere except with me and my lady" Hayes mumbles nuzzling his head on my chest hugging me.