87: Familia Fernandez

"Are you serious Brock!!?"

"She said yes thanks to you. Oh my god I love you you're the best" Mike excitedly says as he picked me up.

"Anything so you can have the date of your dreams."

"Wait what color should we be?? Does Terry like red?? Or should we wear black?? NO, turquoise" Mike nervously starts rambling.

"Why don't the both of you go shopping tonight, and just calm down."

"Wait why don't you come with me. What if I say something stupid to her or what if I mess up on something" he began to say while shaking my shoulders.

"You and T should do this by yourselves. It could get you two some bonding time. All of you guys only came with me and Jack was because we either of us were capable to run away or something like that."

"Okay fine" he huffs giving up.

"You're a big boy, and I'm proud of you. Now go talk to her before the bell rings."

"But where are you going??" Mike asks.

"I have office aid so thankfully I can have Mrs. Coleman excuse me from all my classes today. And if she's kind enough today I'll have you and T excused from last period so the both of you can get started on shopping" I wink at him.

"You truly are the greatest friend out there Luce. Thank you for ever helping me out" he thanks me by giving me one last hug.

"It's nothing, now go get her tiger" I push him towards Terry's way after releasing from our hug.

Getting in the front office with my pass I see a stack of papers already waiting for me. "Mornin' Mrs. Coleman" I great the nicest lady at the school.

"Morning Lucy, I have a few papers for you right here. Don't worry it's nothing big, I just want you to organize the students papers alphabetically from last name and then come back and I'll see what else I can give you" Mrs. Coleman says giving me the stack of papers.

After I was finished organizing the papers. I give myself two minutes to relax.

"Lucy are you done!!" Mrs. Coleman shouts my name through the other room.

"Yes ma'am!!"

"Great cause I have one last task for you to do and you can the rest of the day free" she shouts back.

I get up to the main room she's in, checking the papers one last time. "Okay here they're set."

"The last thing I want you to do is take Mr. Richard Fernandez out and show him around the school" she says as I give her the papers. Behind me I see a SUPER hot dark looking tall muscular guy.

Woah there conscious, you need to calm down cause we have a boyfriend that cares for us very much and you seriously cannot ruin it.

"Mr. Richard, this is my favorite sweet student Lucy Gilinsky and she'll take it from here" Mrs. Coleman instructs.

"Hi Richard, as Mrs. Coleman already said I'm Lucy but c'mon this way I'll show you around."

"Thanks, even though I have no idea why my dad decided to move when school's about to be over" Richard says with his hot southern-country accent.

Damn it, why did I have to be such a sucker for those types of accents.

"Where did you come from??"