39: Our So Called Sleepover

We ALLL went back to my room, throwing ourselves onto bed.

"Everyone go to sleep" I say.

"Let's do something first" Hayes says.

"Yeah c'mon. Remember all those pranks we used to do. Well mainly you but still" Sammy says.

"Let's do that tomorrow"

"How about a game of truth or dare" Carter suggests.

"Oh hell no. Carter we both know what happened the last time we played this game"

"I promise we're not gonna do anything like that" Taylor says.

"Fine"

We all get into a weird circle but me being lazy I stayed on the bed.

"Alright Cameron. Truth or Dare" Carter asks.

"Dare" he bravely says.

"I dare you to call a random number and confess your love to them" Carter mischievously says.

Cameron pulls out his phone and chooses a random number which lands on.

"Jc Caylen" he mumbles smiling.

I laugh at who he has to call and everyone joins me laughing too.

Hello?

Hey man.

Who's this?

It's Cameron

Oh hey is everything okay?

Do you have a minute

Uh yeah

Well I've been needing to tell you something that's been bugging me lately and I don't know how to say it

You can tell me anything

I love you

Wait what

Yeah you heard me I've been in love with you for a long time now. I know you have a girlfriend but that doesn't change my feelings towards you.

Um are you okay?

Did you not hear me. I have feelings for you.

I don't know what to say

Well can you at least think about it or our relationship

Yeah I'll give you a call later. See you man.

I love you.

"See what you guys made me do. He's gonna think I'm gay now" he says hanging up.

We laugh at his response.

"Just text him and explain what you had to do" Matt tells him.

He texted him explaining what happened.

"Okay he said Haha its cool man just don't do anything like that again" Cam says reading the text from Jc.

"I guess it's my turn. Aaron truth or dare" Cam asks Ar.

**

Time passes by of everyone at least going once at truth or dare.

Aaron had to sing a romantic song to the person on his left which was Jj.

Hayes was just dared to kiss my cheek which was super easy for him. Considering he said 'glad to'.

Jacob was dared to lick the bottom of Matts shoe.

Matt was being a pussy and chose truth so they went easy on him asked him who was his first kiss. He responded with no one and he was waiting for the right one. But I thought it was sweet.

Carter got dared to switch clothes with the person on his right which was Shawn.

Shawn got dared to call the front desk on private and complain to them that they don't have condoms.

Nash had to confess something. And he confessed that he secretly watches the movie clueless.

Sammy also had to confess and he said the first girl he had a crush on was me. Which I thought was cute because he said we were like 7.

Taylor got dared to call someone random which was Bart and say cock every time he said something. And I'm going to say it wasn't fair because it was really easy for him.

Jj got dared to call his mom and mine and tell them that he got me pregnant.

"Mom, mom, mom" Jj kept telling momma Johnson through the phone.

"For some reason I thought it would be our little Sammy to do something like that" she says again.

Jack, Sammy and I just have our jaws wide open.

"And why would you say that"

"Well because Sammy used to have the biggest crush on her and he would seem like a great father"

"Ma why would you say that when I'm going to be the father of her baby" Jack says trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Have you thought of any names. How about Layla like your great grandmother or we can put him your middle name Edward-"

I just look at Jack who is straight up blushing and smiling widely in embarrassment.

"Mom! She's not really pregnant. I was dared to do this. But if I ever got her pregnant I'm sure you would be happy"

"Yes honey I would be very happy especially if it was my deareast Lucy. But I'm glad I'm not a grandma yet"

"Mom I gotta go I'll call you tomorrow" he says hanging up. And putting his hands to his face.

"Next" he says mumbling into his hands.

**

The last ones were Dillon and me.

Dun, Dun, Dun.

**

Dillon got dared to take a picture naked but cover his wiener and post the picture on twitter.

"Looks like it's your turn Lucy" Dillon says to me. But with his clothes on.

"Shoot me"

"Truth or Dare"

"Truth" I simply say.

"Yeah I'm the pussy" Matt shouts.

I just glare at him making him shut up.

"Who was your first time" he asks me and I have all eyes on me.

"Uhhh" I say not knowing what to say.

"Uuhh, uhhh"

"Derek" I blurt out accidentally

"Derek?" Jj says pissed. "You mean that dickhead that used to bully you"

No words come out of my mouth and I just nod.

"Goodnight everyone" I say trying to go to bed.

"Okay who was it really cause I never seen Derek go to your house" Jj says in a serious tone.

"Uhhh"