Last Friday Night

Sebastian's POV

As I adjusted my shirt a bit, Hunter came behind me and put on my hat that I almost forgot about. Looking into the mirror, I thought we made a good costume choice. I never thought sailors would work so well for the two of us, but it definitely was a good look for Hunter. He just really fit the aesthetic and to be honest........it was kind of hot. 

"Hey." I said, turning around to look into his face.

"Hey..." He said back, smiling at me.

"You look hot." I said without really thinking. He was a bit taken aback from my comment, but I don't think he minded.

"Well.....look who's talking." He said as he stepped a bit closer to me, putting his arms on my hips.

"You.....you really think so?" I asked, feeling a bit too warm.

"Yeah....." He said before pulling me into his chest and kissing me with surprising passion.

As we pulled apart, I took another look at him and I really liked our decision to go for the sleeveless version of our costume. I've always loved his arms, but all of a sudden felt a bit self conscious about my own. Looking at my arms, I noticed they didn't fill out my outfit as much.

"Hey.....you look amazing." Hunter told me, rubbing my sides a bit.

"Even with my twig arms?" I asked.

"They're not twigs. Besides, now you have the chance to show off your tattoo." He said and he had a point. I usually don't wear shirts short enough to show my tattoo since it's been a bit chillier lately. My go to most days is sweatshirts and hoodies anyway.

"Ok........shall we go?" I asked and he nodded.

"It's party time."

As we arrived at the party at Kate's apartment, the place was already pretty lively. We could hear the music a bit from down the hall and I was getting a bit excited yet maybe a bit nervous too. I noticed Hunter's hand gripped mine a bit tighter as we got closer, so I slowed down to talk to him.

"You ok? We don't have to go if you don't feel up to it." I told him but he just shook his head.

"No.....I want to go. My friends are there.....you're there. It's fucking Halloween. It's gonna be fun." He said, trying to hype himself up. As we got to the door, I reassured him with a kiss on the cheek before I knocked. It took a bit, but eventually Kate greeted us.

"Hey guys, glad you could make it! Wow your costumes are great." She said and I could easily tell that she was dressed like a classic witch which seemed to suit her. She didn't hesitate to let us in before telling us some simple rules for the party.

"Soooo we're all here to have fun, but it is my place. You can drink, but don't pressure others or put anything in theirs. Also try not to break anything, be nice and respectful, and you can get all touchy feely but my bedroom is off limits......yeah that's pretty much it." She informed us before going to talk to some other people.

"Well.....those rules are pretty common sense." I said and Hunter agreed. 

It didn't take us long to find our friends hanging out near some snacks. Tyler was arguing about something with Nina, while Chad just watched them with odd curiosity. As we got closer I could tell that Chad was dressed like a giraffe, clever idea since he's quite tall. Nina was dressed somewhat.....medievally? She also had a ukulele or something. Tyler on the other hand......was dressed like a cat.....like a sexy cat. I wasn't really surprised to be honest.

"Hey guys.......is.....is that a real cat collar?" Hunter asked as we got to them.

"Yeah......so what? I have a skinny neck and this is what I could find." Tyler tried to defend his choice of costume, but just ended up digging himself into a deeper hole.