I Write Sins Not Tragedies

Sebastian's POV

The end of the spring semester is just around the corner and everyone is in crunch time mode for finals. To be honest, I was feeling the stress a bit. They're not joking that your first spring semester at college hits the hardest. Even Hunter has been a bit on edge lately, but that's mostly due to the extra work he's had to do to get his sociology presentation done before his group presents. He even snapped at me a bit the other night since he was having a hard time wording a part and I kept talking to him every now and then. Ok I may have been a bit annoying and I now own up to that.

I was currently practicing my performance for my dance final and I kept messing up this one part. It was supposed to be a jump where I spun in the air and then land on one foot in a certain motion........easy.......right? Though as I was just practicing that move again, I fell flat on my face like all the other times before.

"Damn, are you ok?" I heard a voice say as I felt someone help me up.

Turning to look at them I realized it was Josh. From what I know of his schedule, he doesn't take any dance classes.......so why was he here?

"Oh I'm used to it by now.......what are you doing here by the way?" I asked him and I saw his scratch his head a bit nervously.

"Well ummm I needed to talk to you."

"About what? I'm all ears. Is it gonna take a while though?"

"Not sure......are you too busy right now?" He asked and I told him I needed to perfect my dance routine for my final which was later this week, so yeah I was a bit busy.

"How about this weekend?" I offered and he thought for a moment before agreeing to that.

"You can come over to my place. Hunter won't mind.......I think." 

"Thanks Sebastian." He said with a smile before he left me to practice some more. At least this time when I fell there was no one around to see it. How many times is it going to take?

I wonder what Josh wanted to talk about though.

TIME SKIP --> THE WEEKEND

I woke up to the alarm I thought I changed for a later time, but I guess my phone was still on weekday mode. I quickly shut it off before settling more into the sheets again, but decided to roll over and put my arms around Hunter. I heard him mumble something in his sleepy morning voice, so I put my face near his neck to kiss his cheek.

"Morning beautiful." I said as I saw him lazily smile back at my comment.

"You too....."

"Sorry about my alarm. You must be tired."

"Iss fine......now we can cuddle...." He said as my arms around his waist pulled him closer to me.

Usually he's the big spoon when we lie like this, but more recently it's been the other way around. Neither of us are complaining, but I guess it just makes me wonder why. Maybe it's because I grew a bit more so now I'm the taller one. I can tell Hunter feels a bit self conscious about his height due to that, but I always remind him that height doesn't matter. Especially when he's that hot. I could just feel his abs and chest for hours if allowed.