The Death Of A Bachelor

Sebastian's POV

Wedding planning actually had a lot more to it than I first thought, but at least we have time before we actually get married. It's now the start of a new year and we decided to have a summer wedding, so we have a few months, yet I can tell Hunter is still nervous about everything. We have to find a venue, pick the guests, get suits and rings, write vows, and such so I understand why he's overwhelmed a bit.

"Hunter, everything will be fine. It doesn't have to be perfect." I told him as we were looking through some wedding magazines for inspiration or something.....I don't know.

"But I want it to be special.....because you're special." He said, but I responded by scooting closer to him on the couch so I could give him a quick kiss.

"While I do have some flair......I think a simple and conventional wedding sounds perfect."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now don't stress that much about it, ok?" I told him, holding his cheek in my hand as he sighed after a while and nodded.

"Though I do need to ask you something....." He said and I gestured for him to go ahead.

"Where do we want to get married? Cause I have family in Colorado and Canada while you have family all over the United States and France. We also live in New York." He told me and I had to agree that he had a point. Though it was simple to me.

"Well I think France is a bit far for most of the guests......though Colorado could work." I said and he looked surprised.

"You want to get married there?" He asked and I nodded.

"Your hometown is beautiful and I have a lot of family out west, so it won't be bad for them. Also my French relatives have to take a flight to America anyway."

"ok......wait........you want to have the wedding in my hometown?" He asked and I could see he looked a bit nervous.

"umm yeah I guess.......is that a problem? We don't have to have it there if it is." I said but he shook his head.

"No it's not a problem.....I think. It's just that there's never been a gay wedding in my hometown..."

"You think it'll cause a commotion or something in the community?" I asked and he nodded slowly. I can understand why he would feel that way.

"Though.......having our wedding there would be nice. We could have it outdoors too." He suggested and I immediately agreed. The outdoor views there are very photogenic. 

"So having the wedding in your hometown it is?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll call my mom later. She'll know who to contact for a venue." He said with a small smile.

After a little while of discussing location and such, we came to the issue of the guest list.

"Is there anyone we don't want there?" I asked him and he thought for a moment.

"Well I'm sure you'll wanna invite Kurt, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Even though Kurt is still friends with Rachel, I'm pretty sure you want her there as much as I do......" He said, and I definitely agreed. She's never liked me anyway, so I don't want anyone there that will ruin the mood. It's supposed to be a good day.

"I'm also unsure about inviting Louis and Gabe....." I said and he looked confused for a moment before remembering.

"Are they your rowdy drunk cousins who don't care about privacy?"

"Yup. No doubt they'll get drunk at the wedding and do some embarrassing shit."

"Ok.....got it. Though we have to invite The Warblers, right?" He suggested and I could tell he was talking about our high school friends, not the current Warblers.