"Fluttering"

Adjective
~(of a pulse or heartbeat) beating feebly or irregularly
Other meanings search for it yourself 😆

The man named Oh Sehun rarely woke up early if he have no schedule. But not today. Hayoung cellphone alarm rang at 6 am waking him from his sleep. He turned it off. At 7 am it rang again, this time a miss called. 7.15 am another miss called. Damn this girl is so busy. Sehun sat on his bed looking at the 3rd miss called. The caller id show manager-nim. A few message notifications came in too. I need to give this back to her. But how?

He stood up and went to the shower. Finished dressing up. He decided to text Kim Namjoo an Apink member who is also his close friend from high school. She is one year younger than him. Very friendly and talkative. She make friends with everybody. That's how she befriended him the shy quiet boy in high school. It's amazing how they still friend till this day.

Namjoo-ah, do you happen to know where I can find your maknae Oh Hayoung today?
~Sehun

He sat down on his bed, waiting for Namjoo to reply his text. Thinking what or how much should he tell Namjoo if she ask to the reason why he need Hayoung's location. His cellphone message notification rang.

Wae? What you need with Youngie? So sudden. Anything I should know? ~ Kim Namjoo

Sehun lick his lips nervously thinking how he should answer it. Hayoung probably haven't told her members about meeting him last night.

I got something belonging to her. It's urgent that I give it to her today ~ Sehun

Okayyyy. I wont ask if you don't want to tell me. Youngie is at the Xxxxx dance studio until 2 pm today ~ Kim Namjoo

Thanks Namjoo-ah ~ Sehun

Take care of uri maknae. Be discreet if you going to meet her. We don't want any rumours ~ Kim Namjoo

Sehun look out his window thinking the best way to approach Hayoung. He let out a sigh. Sometime he thinks life as an idols is frustrating. But he love what he's doing, and he enjoy receiving so much love from the fans. He wants to be alongside his members and fans for a long time. He stood up and put his keys and cell phone in his pants pockets. He pick up Hayoung's phone and put it in as well.

The living room is quiet, the members probably still sleeping or have went out for their schedules. He chose to take his breakfast at a nearby cafe before going to Xxxxx dance studio.

He doesn't think it's wise to show up at the studio and demand to meet Hayoung in person. So he figure he need to go by plan b. He took out his phone and call one of the managers. He asked him to do him the favour. Smiling, he now just have to prepare everything.
He can feel his heart skip a beat thinking about her reactions. Well hope she like the surprise.