"Present"

"Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of travelling"
~Margaret Lee Runbeck

Everyday is a gift that's why it's called the 'present'

Bgm for this chapter
Beautiful by Byun Baekhyun
Moment by Apink

"Baby, do you think you could gather your members tonight?
She look at him, her brows creasing.
"Why?"
"I was thinking maybe get my Hyungs and your Eonnies  to gather here tonight for a dinner so we could break the news to them"
Unsure but not wanting to disappoint him, she move and took out her cellphone from her bag to call the members. He did the same too. After several calls later they decide to go to the nearest grocery store to buy some beverages and pick up foods he ordered.

 After several calls later they decide to go to the nearest grocery store to buy some beverages and pick up foods he ordered

"All set I think" he said to her once he was seated again inside the car

"I need to change my clothes, let's go to my apartment then back to your place for tonight's gathering."

They arrived at her apartment in no time.

"Babe, bring extra clothes and any of your essentials. You are staying with me the next few days"
He demanded while hugging her. She laughed and went to her room to change and pack. Once done they walked out and wait for the elevator.

The door opened and as they went in they noticed the elderly couple they met before were inside. Sehun smile happily recognising them. He pulled Hayoung close and they both bowed politely.

"I see all is good with you two" the old man spoke with a smile. Sehun smile back with a nod.
The older lady held her hand out towards Hayoung. Hayoung held out hers and felt the old lady holding her hands warmly.

"Man can be idiots, don't ever hesitate to tell him his place. Love and support him but don't ever disregard yourself. Love yourself so you can love him more"
"He is an idiot most of the time" she chuckles when Sehun glared at her.

The elevator door opened, the elderly couple went out first followed by Sehun and Hayoung.
"We'll see you around then, we live at the 12th floor. Feel free to visit us." The older lady spoke sweetly.
"We will. Thank you for inviting us. And your encouraging words Sir, Ma'am." Sehun eyes moved from the lady to the older gentleman.
"Just call us aunt and uncle. What's your name young man?" The old man ask curiously.
"Oh Sehun uncle, and she's Oh Hayoung."
The lady look at them both with cute wide eyes.
"Are you married then?"
"No auntie, we're not. We just happened to have the same last name" Hayoung explained, her cheeks went rosy.
"It's fate then. Let's go honey" the old man hold his wife arms.