"Live, Love and get Merry"

Marry ~ 1. Join in marriage.
                2. Join together; combine harmoniously
Merry ~ advective
                Cheerful and lively

Oh Hayoung PoV

She was so surprised by his actions, no words came out of her mouth. She look at his face, his eyes intensely imploring her to answer. Her lips parted slightly, still she can't speak out. He call her name softly. She felt his hands loosening his hold on her wrists. She searched his eyes and saw sincerity there. Unconsciously she nodded and said yes in a soft voice. She saw surprise in his eyes. He pulled her into his embrace, and she heard him say thank you repeatedly.

He let her go and look at her face closely before speaking.
"You truly mean it right? You said yes I can be your boyfriend" She smiled shyly before nodding. Hayoung felt so overwhelmed with happiness that she still couldn't speak. He continued staring at her and holding her hand tightly. They stay like that for few moments, when it occurred to her. He freaking confessed in the kitchen, out of the blue. She felt a laugh coming out of her. He look at her puzzled. And that made her laugh harder.

"Oppa, did you planned to ask me be your girlfriend today?" She asks in soft voice once she calmed down a bit. Turning her head looking around the kitchen. His eyes follow her movements and it dawned on him that they're in his kitchen, her hands still slightly damp from washing the dishes.
"Honestly, I planned confessing my feelings in a more romantic fashion. But seeing you make my heart so full I can't contain it. Are you disappointed?"
"I'm not disappointed. It felt more sincere you confessing like that. But Oppa if my eonnies ask me how you confessed...."she can't contain it any longer. She laugh a second time. He smile happily looking at her laugh. He sat back down and pulled her. She ended up on his laps. She tried to protest but he put his arms around her. Her sweet smell enveloped him. They stay like that in silence for few minutes. Before she stood up.
"I'm heavy." She said avoiding his gaze.
"No you're not. On second thought, yes baby. You are a bit heavy." He said teasing her. She pouted.
"Do you like skinny girls Oppa? Should I start dieting?" She said her hands moving to her tummy and waist.
Bringing his attention to her exposed skins and cute belly button. Such innocence. She really don't know how that action affects him.
"Baby, I like you for who you are. I like how curvy you are compare to other girls. Correction I love your figure. It's driving me crazy from day 1 I met you at the bubble tea cafe"putting his hands on her exposed waist, he pulled her closer. He can see her blushing again. He rested his head on her belly and said softly. "I don't want to change a single thing about you. I love you just as you are now" she melted hearing those sweet words but still shy about skinship (physical intimacy).

"Oppa I like you too. A lot. But can we have the coffee now?" She said cheekily. His arms loosened and she moved out of his embrace, went to the fridge taking out the cheese cake. He stood up and went to make coffees for them.She cut the cake and served one slice for each of them. Putting back the remaining cake in the fridge. He finished making the coffees and ask her if she wants milk with her coffee. She nodded. He went to the fridge. No milk.

"Baby, can you take your coffee black?" He smile sheepishly looking at her.
"Black is fine Oppa. I know you don't have milk in the fridge." She chuckles looking at him.
"Let's move to the living room. We can sit comfortably there." She continues speaking ignoring his glare. Picking up both plates and two forks, she heads to the living room. He followed behind her with the coffees. They settled down comfortably on the sofa next to each other.

Sehun takes a bite of the cake. It taste heavenly. If all the pastry and desserts she made before taste as good as this, she should consider opening a bakery. He finished the cake on his plate.
"Baby, the cake is so good. You got real talent in baking."he complimented her.
"It's just simple basic cheese cake Oppa. Anybody could do it"She replaced the empty plate in front of him with her plate. She doesn't feel like eating the cake. She sips on her coffee. It's bitterness felt good inside her mouth.

He look at the cake in front of him and at her, she gesture with her hand for him to go ahead and eat it.
He picked up his fork and takes a bite.
"Oppa" she spoke putting down her coffee.
"Yes baby."he said, putting down his fork and concentrate on her face.
"Do you really like me? You're not toying with me?" She asked a bit hesitant. She just couldn't believe a man like him to like her. She knows she is pretty, but there are plenty other prettier and sexier girls out there. And they only just get to know each other. This is their first time to actually spend time with each other for god's sake. He was quiet for a moment. She bow her head down, looking at her toes, when she felt his hand on her chin. Lifting her head to look at him.

"Hayoung-ah. I don't really know how to describe this feeling I have for you. I was attracted to you since our first meeting. As I got to know you more, I felt this feeling grow bit by bit. You're a kind, smart and loyal person. You have all the qualities I always look for in a girl. You can be cute and sexy at times. You made me happy just by existing. Happier when you smile and happiest when the smile is for me. For me only" he speak in the most sincere voice he can mutter. She felt touched by his words. She never felt so loved ever before.

"And I promise, I will always protect your smile. I know there will be times I would annoy you, or make you angry. But please remember that Oh Sehun really love Oh Hayoung and will never purposely hurt her." He continued his face closer to her now.
She close her eyes, knowing what's coming. His lips touched hers softly. She isn't skilled at this. She blushed so hard. He pulled from her sweet lips a moment later and look at her face. She opens her eyes and gave him a shy smile.

"So, my turn. Do you really like me? Or just the idea of liking me?"he asked in serious tone. Letting his hand fall.
"What do you think?"she said playfully. He squint his eyes at her. Before they could speak any further, her phone rings. She took her phone from the table, look at the caller id. Her brows creased looking at the unknown number. She answer the call and didn't speak for few seconds. She quickly ends the call. He saw her worried expressions.
"Sasaeng?"he asked her. He remembered the call he answered months ago. His blood boils thinking back. They never talked about it.

Seeing his facial expression darken, she quickly took his hands. Trying to assure him nothing was amiss.
"I got those call often. It doesn't bother me much. I just have to make sure not to respond to it. And it never get further than just calls."

"Well, I answered one of your call when you left your phone months ago. It sickening and made me angry. Can't your company do something about it?" His hold on her hands tighten.

"It's fine Oppa. Don't worry too much okay?" She said looking at him with cute face. He just nodded. Not dragging the issue more.

"So, do you still want my ideas on what to get for this apartment or not?"she said smiling.

"The apartment decor is just an excuse. You know that right? And you haven't answer my question Youngie-ah. Do you like me too?" He said hopeful. Wanting to hear her say the words.

"Oppa I like you a lot. I admired you from afar before. I like how you always have poker face" she laugh softly. Trying to joke to ease the tension building in her heart.
"You make my heart flutter during our first meeting. When you walked me home. I felt protected. And I never felt that way before. Remember the next day when you send those refreshments to me and the staff members?" He nodded
"I think that's when I fallen for you. Hard. Your kindness and loyalty are your biggest charm Oppa." She continued on shyly. "And if I don't like you, I wont have let you kiss me" her cheeks tinted pink.

He was about to say something when a phone rang. This time it's his. He glanced at the caller id. It's Chen hyung. She picked up their empty coffee cups and plates to the kitchen. Giving him some privacy. She washed the dishes and clean the kitchen. A few minutes later, she finished with the chores and notices him standing and looking at her. She wiped her hands on the kitchen towel.

"Youngie, I have to go to the company. Something came up." She nodded understanding.
"I'll drive you home" he continued before pulling her into his embrace. "I'm glad you accepted my confession" she smiled. He let her go a moment later. "Let's go" he said pulling her. She picked up her cellphone and sling bag. They head out.