"Hope"

"A friend in need is a friend indeed"

The first day after her breakup, Chorong and Bomi came to her house bringing all sorts of food. Saying food will make her whole again in no time. They didn't ask questions just being there next to her to lend their support.

The second day it was Namjoo and Naeun who came, Namjoo cursing and calling Sehun all sorts of names on her behalf making both her friends laugh loudly. Naeun being the quieter of the three maknae lines said they'd go shopping and get beauty care. Be beautiful and confident so we don't think of heartbreaks was the motto Naeun strive for that day.

She called Eunji by the third day thanking her for being understanding that night she needed comfort. She told Eunji everything that occurred in details, not leaving anything behind. She cried a little, but Eunji didn't judge her or Sehun, only cooing comforting words. They talked on the phone for a long time and Hayoung felt better after, feeling a heavy burden lifted off her shoulders.

A week passed and they are officially over. Hayoung have her busy schedules for concert recordings and practices. She is living day by day forgetting the pain slowly. Sometimes she cried herself to sleep when she truly missed him and their nightly conversations, but it doesn't feel as hurtful as the first few days. Glad she have her Apink members who took turns to comfort her and being her pillar of strength.

Looking around her place she think about him. A bittersweet smile on her lips, she didn't shed tears thinking of him anymore and she was glad. Her cellphone message notification rang.

I'll be leaving for Hanoi for an event. I missed you a lot ~ Sehun

She sat down on her sofa, re-reading the text message over and over. Why did he send her a text message out of the blue and make her heart swayed and question her decisions.

She washed up and didn't reply the text message, he probably sent it wrongly she muttered under her breath.

The following night she received another text message from him and she really didn't know what to make of it.

The fans here are amazing, didn't know we have this much support. It's slightly windy and cold here a bit like Seoul now. Please take care not to get a cold. Missing you
~ Sehun

The third day came and he sent her another text message, she read it with a smile.

We've arrived in Bangkok. How is Seoul these days? Still cold? Please wear warm clothes if you're out. I missed hearing your sweet voice and words of encouragement
~Sehun

The following day he sent her a text message that tug on her heart strings.

I'm worried about Jongdae Hyung. Why people hate on idols just for being in love? I'm glad you insisted on hiding our relationship. I wouldn't be able to handle it if you received hate just for loving me. Sorry for being a fool. Missing you again ~ Sehun

Kim Jongdae or Chen of EXO nuptials and baby news are all over the internet. The netizens comments were disturbing that she stop reading and sigh heavily. Sehun must be troubled by it too. She hesitantly press the reply button, her thumbs on the keyboard not knowing what to write. She think hard and long before typing away and pressed the sent button.

Oh Sehun PoV

He was drunk most of the time, head filled with memories of her. But the members encouraged him to not lose hope and try to woo her back again. They seems to like her influence on him these past few months. Suho was upset and disappointed at him when he told Suho what happened to him and Hayoung but he is still rooting for Sehun X Hayoung relationship. Everything is possible he said if you work hard and sincerely show your love to her.

He focused back on his schedules and practices while thinking of ways to win her heart again. He was missing her like crazy on his way to the airport for EXO-SC appearance in Vietnam when he sent her the text message. He didn't expect a reply and she really didn't.

He felt comforted by the fact that she read his text even though she didn't reply to it, so he kept sending her one text message a day.

They were done with the concert and was back at their hotel room when Chanyeol spoke softly.

"You know that Jongdae did the official announcement today right?" He nodded slowly as a reply.
"Don't read anything online the next few days. A lot of negative comments are all over the internet now. We have to be there for Jongdae."
"Hyung, why people hate us having relationship? We are human with feelings too. They can't expect us to be single and alone all our life."
"I don't know Sehun-ah. But I do know there are fans out there that support us no matter what. And that's what matters most." Nodding Sehun went to his assigned bed and lay down.

He took out his phone and text her, thinking how right she was in wanting to hide their relationship. He scrolled thru his phone gallery and stare at her pictures he saved. She is so breathtakingly beautiful with her eye smile that he regretted his careless words that led to their break up.

He was staring at one particular picture when he received the text message from her

He was staring at one particular picture when he received the text message from her. His hands tremble slightly when he pressed to open the message.

Be strong for your Hyung. You all will get thru this. ~ Hayoung

That was the first text message she sent him after the incident, and he couldn't help but feel elated and hopeful.

Hope I could. How are you? ~ Sehun

She didn't reply him. He sighed and think it will be hard to win her over again.

Writer's Note: please give our leader-nim Park Chorong lots of love pandas 🐼