"Privacy"

Oh Hayoung PoV

After Sehun dropped her off at her dorms, she texted him and went to shower. She dressed up comfortably since she have no schedule. She decided to play some video games. After an hour of playing games, she heard voices from the living room. She close her laptop and went out. Chorong and Bomi sitting on the sofa, both looking exhausted. Bomi turned her head and saw Hayoung.

"Hayoung-ah, I thought you were still on your date?
Said Bomi. Hayoung blushed.
"What date? Told you it was not. Where were you two? I came home to find you both not here." She said trying to manoeuvre the conversation.
"We went to the gym. And don't try to change the topic. I will go get my bath and comeback. You young lady will tell me all about your date." Bomi said before she stood up and went to her room. Chorong just smile at Hayoung.

Chorong stood up a moment later and a pained groan escaped her lips. Hayoung can't let the moment pass without teasing her Chorong eonnie.
"Eonnie, I can hear your bones." Chorong glares at her. Hayoung often make remarks and joke about their leader's age. She just laugh looking at Chorong going to her room. She glanced at the wall clock in the living room. Almost 6 p.m.

She went to the kitchen and look into their fridge, thinking about dinner. She took out some chicken and ingredients to make kimchi jiggae. She took out some greens for salads as well. She marinated the chicken and put it in the oven to bake. She was chopping the kimchi when Bomi came out from her room.
"What you're preparing for dinner Youngie?" She ask walking towards her. Hayoung told Bomi the menu. Bomi proceeded to help Hayoung with the Kimchi jiggae. While waiting for the stew to cook, Hayoung went to the sink and wash the lettuces.

Chorong entered the kitchen to check on the girls. Seeing they don't need help with the cooking, she went to set the table. Bomi and Hayoung serve the food on the table as Chorong open the rice cooker.
"Yah, you girls didn't cook rice?" Chorong shouted.

Bomi and Hayoung look at one another and laugh. Hayoung forgotten about cooking rice. She peeked from behind Chorong's back to the rice cooker. They have left over from lunch.
"I think that should be enough for you two. I'll skip rice tonight. Beside I have schedule in couple of days. Wouldn't want to eat a lot and not able to fit in my clothes." Chorong just shake her head listening to Hayoung's reasoning. She scoop the rice into two bowls and brought it to the table. Passing one towards Bomi.

They ate their dinner comfortably.
"Youngie, how's your house hunting?"Ask Bomi. Hayoung planned to move out of their dorms by end of the year. She told her Eonnies and they are totally fine with it.
"I found one that's suitable for me, I just have to sign the lease and pay for the deposits. I'll go to the real estates office next week when they are done with the papers." Chorong and Bomi nodded.
"I will need you guys help with moving." She added.
Bomi just rolled her eyes and continue eating. Chorong chuckles and says that of course they'll help.
"How was your date?" Ask Bomi casually.
"Did you do anything naughty?" Bomi added. Hayoung put down her chopsticks and look at Bomi.
Her face turn rosy remembering the sweet kiss Sehun gave her.
"Yah, did you really did something naughty?" Chorong intercepted.
"Eonnie, of course I didn't. It's just, he confessed and ask if he can be my boyfriend" she answered sheepishly.
"Woah, daebak. Did you say Yes??" Bomi ask enthusiastically. Putting down her chopsticks and focus on Hayoung. Hayoung nodded slowly looking at both her Eonnie's faces. Bomi clapped her hands.
Chorong smile and congratulate Hayoung. Hayoung is the youngest amongst them, and never dated before. Chorong have mixed feelings hearing Hayoung having a boyfriend.
"Our maknae has grown so much. I remember when I cooked her breakfast before she goes to school. Now she is moving out and dating" Chorong felt her eyes getting teary. She look at Hayoung fondly. Bomi look at Chorong, and wailed.
"Ahhh Eonnie. Both of you. You going to make me cry" Hayoung said in a low voice. She felt tears welling. She fan herself with her hands to prevent the tears from falling. The three of them laugh with tears in their eyes.
"Eonnie, you sound like an ahjumma reminiscing a moment ago." Hayoung said with candour.
Chorong wiped her tears and squint her eyes at Hayoung. Bomi picked up her chopsticks again and continue eating. The other two follow suit.

They finished eating and cleaned the kitchen. Feeling tired, Bomi bid her goodnight to both her members and went to her room. Chorong look at Hayoung and ask if she want some hot chocolate. Hayoung gave a little nod and went to the living room.
She sat down on the sofa and wait for Chorong. Chorong came to the living room with two mugs of hot chocolate. She handed one to Hayoung and took a seat in front of her. They sipped their drinks in silence. Putting down her mug on the table, Chorong turned to speak to Hayoung.

"Youngie, do you really like Sehun?" She asked softly. Hayoung knew what's coming and prepare herself. She nodded and look at Chorong before speaking.
"I really like him Eonnie. I know I don't have experience in dating. He is the first man that I let to get close to me to be more than just friend. He made my heart flutter."
Chorong hold Hayoung's right hand tightly.
"It could be tough dating an Idol. I want you to know that. His schedules and yours might prevent you from meeting often. Being away from one another for long period of time will test your trust and feelings for each other" Chorong said. She had distant look in her eyes.

"And keeping your dating status from public would be stressful and hard on you mentally. Privacy is a almost non existent in our dictionary. I want you to be strong if you want to be with him." Chorong seems to be talking from experience, Hayoung didn't want to enquire Chorong about it. She didn't really know who or what went down Chorong's past relationship. But she knew that Chorong went thru a hard breakup. She was young that time, only Bomi and Eunji knows about it. They kept the secret and hid it from the other girls.

"Don't make stupid decisions like I did in a moment of anger and jealousy." Chorong continued, this time her eyes focuses back on Hayoung.
"Thank you Eonnie for the advices. I want you to be strong too. And get yourself a boyfriend." Hayoung said with humour, trying to ease the tensions. Chorong just smile and let go of Hayoung's hand.
"So did you two kissed?" Chorong ask suddenly.
Hayoung's eyes widen, before she nodded shyly.
"Aigoo, uri maknae really have grown up." Chorong stood up and went to the kitchen. Leaving her mug inside the sink.
"Good night Youngie." Chorong said before going to her room. Hayoung stood up and washed the empty mugs. She turned off the lights before heading to her room.

Inside her room, Hayoung check on her cellphone. No calls or messages from Sehun. Her message still marked unread. She put the cellphone back on the side table. She lay down on her bed and think about what Chorong said earlier. Well it could be stressful. Furthermore not able to tell the world the person that means a lot to you as yours. She shakes her head, trying to rid of the thought. As long as we love and have each other, that should be enough. Yes, let's be positive Youngie-ah. She fell asleep with that in mind.

Writer's Note: Should I write another story about our leader-nim? Park Chorong seems to not be over her past love. Maybe after I finished this one I would write one on our Surong couple 👀