"Happiest"

"Let's go Hayoungie, they need to get back to their practices." Chorong said as Hayoung and Sehun were in front of her. Chorong turned and bow at Suho, and he returned the bow grudgingly. Puzzled Hayoung just kept quiet and bow at Suho and looked at Sehun again. "I'll call you" she mouthed the words before trailing behind Chorong.

Inside Chorong's Car

"Eonnie, what's up with you and EXO's leader Suho?" Hayoung ask full of curiosity.
"Nothing Youngie. Don't worry. Just focus on your relationship. I see he really cares about you, but tell him not to show his affections towards you too much. Not to draw attention you know."
Hayoung kept quiet, understanding that Chorong probably doesn't want to tell her about Suho.
"So how is it like dating?"
"Ah, what kind of question is that eonnie? You know we have conflicting schedules and hardly get to meet each other. Jeez our dating seems to be limited to calls and texting."
"Well, as long you both are fine with that kind of relationship. Dating and loving a person doesn't mean you have to meet often. Beside distance make the heart fonder they say." Hayoung rolled her eyes, and they both end up laughing.

New Year's Day

Sehun woke up in the afternoon, feeling tired and hungover. The 3 days concert was successful and he is glad none of the members got hurt, they celebrated the new year's eve after the concert and had wonderful team dinner.

He really felt like lazing all day on his bed, but he promised Hayoung last night to spend the day with her today. God he missed her so much. He got up slowly and got himself ready. He planned to do something special for her today, since they started dating they don't seem to be able to have a special date. (So romantic 😍)

He called an italian restaurant he used to eat at and ordered some food for their dinner which he asked to be delivered to his apartment around 6 p.m.

The Menu
Entree
~ Caesar Salad
~ Bruschetta al Pomodoro

Main Course
~ Fettuccine Alfredo
~ Filetto di Manzo con al Vino Rosso

Dessert
~ Panna cotta
~Gelato

Done ordering the food, Sehun checked on the present he prepared for Hayoung and set the table. Red wine chilling in the fridge, checked. Present, checked. Food, checked. Flowers, checked. He was thinking what else he misses. Music?

*which music sets a candlelight dinner? This writer like these few songs 🙈❤️❤️ and this writer is on diet and misses Italian food so she'll enjoy it thru the characters 🙏🏽 don't be mad y'all

~ Always Ost D.O.T.S Yoon Mirae
~ Everytime Ost D.O.T.S Chen&Punch
~ Touch Love ost Master's Sun Yoon Mirae
~ For You ost Scarlet Heart EXO-CBX
~ Beautiful ost EXO Next Door Baekhyun
~ All for You ost Reply 1997 Jung Eunji&Seo Inguk Feel free to comment your songs.

The time on his wall clock shown 4.30 p.m. another hour until she arrives. He went to his room and showered, putting on a pair of jeans and white shirt leaving the top two button undone. (I always have a crush on Sehun with white shirt 😍)

With the preparations all set and ready, he sat waiting for her suddenly anxious

With the preparations all set and ready, he sat waiting for her suddenly anxious. He never did something so extravagant for a girl before. Well there's always a first time he guess.

He jumped a little when he heard the doorbell rings. Glancing at the clock on his wall, she's early he thinks to himself. He opened the door slowly, they both said hi and he invited her in. He hug her as soon as the door closes.

She sat down on the sofa after they broke the hug. Damn she's gorgeous. (I have a crush with Hayoung in white shirt too 😆)

They sat and talked about what they did these past few days when the doorbell rings, he opened the door and received the foods he ordered

They sat and talked about what they did these past few days when the doorbell rings, he opened the door and received the foods he ordered. Standing up, she helped him plating the food. All of the foods look good set on the dining table. He turned off few lights and dimmed a few other and lit the candles on the dining table. Both taking their seat to enjoy the dinner when Sehun stood up again to get the wine and the small flower bouquet he kept in the fridge.

He gave her the flowers with a cute smile, and opened the red wine. She return his smile sweetly receiving the flowers, smelling and touching the flower petals before putting it on the table next to her plate.

"Thank you. Why are you so romantic today?" She asked full of smiles.
"I just realised that we never actually have proper dates, I'm sorry I couldn't take you to fancy places and treat you the way you should be treated." He said while pouring the wine on their glasses.

He was about to take a seat when he remembered the present he prepared for her. He excused himself and went to his room, coming back with a paper bag with a very well known jewelries brand printed on it. She stared at him wide eyes.
"I hope you like it" he said giving her the bag. She cautiously opened the bag and took out the box inside. She stare at him now seated in front of her. He gestured her to open the box, his face full of anticipation.

She opened the box slowly revealing a simple yet beautiful bracelet in rose gold, taking it out she look at him again.
"Check the engraving at the back" he said to her.
She turned the charm around to see number 5 engraved at the back. She smile happily seeing it.

"Really? No 5" "It's your surname, which also happened to be mine

"Really? No 5"
"It's your surname, which also happened to be mine. Guess you'll be reminded about of me often then." He said candidly. He reached out and put the bracelet on her wrist. She smiles and show him her wrist sporting the bracelet.
"Thank you Oppa, that was sweet of you." They smile at each other and start eating.

Writer's Note: No 5 in Korean is pronounced as Oh ❤️❤️ Son Naeun bracelet for Hayoungie is so cute. Oh~5 ha 0~young . And some of us in the fandom thought it read SHAO 🙈
I need help with how to end this ff. Whether to make it a happy fairytale like story, or a melancholy heartbreaks 🥺 please vote and comment to give me ideas.