"Drown"

He was trying to remove her jacket when she woke up. Her startled eyes met his, before she smiles and help him remove the jacket off her.
"I love you" she whispers quietly.
"Love you too baby, but now I need to wash up before going to bed" he paused and stare at her, brows creased.
"Would you like to wash up before you sleep? I can't send you home now, the road is not passable due to the sudden snow"

"I have nothing to wear" stating facts she just stare at him.

Moving to his closet he searched thru his clothes for something that she can wear to sleep. Pulling a large white shirt with tiny buttons in front, he went out of the closet and passed her the shirt. She took it and the towel he handed her and went to the bathroom.

She stood inside his bathroom looking at his toiletries and walked back out to ask him if he have extra toothbrush and makeup remover. He walk towards her and goes inside to open one of the cupboards, taking out makeup remover, cotton pads and toothbrush. Giving it to her he smile mischievously.

"Can I join you?"
Her eyes narrowed as she pushes him out of the bathroom before locking the door.

She came out minutes later wearing the shirt he given her, it reached her thighs and a bit snug on her rear but the cotton felt comfortable on her skin. Feeling a bit cold, she dashed and went under the comforter for warmth.

He chuckles and went to the bathroom to wash up. Leaving her to scan the room. Nothing caught her interest. Left with nothing to do she looked up the ceiling, her mind wandering.

"Ehem, where have you gone to? Not too faraway I hope" she fixed her gaze back to reality and stare at him standing at the foot of the bed eyes glued on her wearing a white round shirt and his boxers.

"Just here and there. Aren't you cold? Come here" smiling shyly she tap the empty space on her side.
He drop to his knees on the bed and smile at her seductively, crawling slowly towards her. Settling himself on top of her, his arms holding his weight.
"Oppa, what are you doing?"
Giving him a playful smile, while her hands move up holding the back of his head. He laughed out loud and pinched her nose before speaking seriously.
"Do you want me to do something? Or should we just go to sleep?"
She stare at him before pulling his head down for a passionate kiss and hope that is answer enough.

This writer decided not to write love making scene but feel free to read the lyrics below for what this writer have in mind during this chapter. 🙈

Uh, the shape of your body in my shirt
That's just a little too long on you yeah yeah yeah
Come over here toni-night
Well then, let's begin our game
Yeah, woo!

Undo the buttons one by one,
Melting into a sweet kiss (Yeah)
I'm better anywhere,
I'm better anytime oh yeah
With your beautiful voice, tell me "Again and again"

The more I gaze at you, you're the greatest art,
Revealing your true style
Your skin that shines even when the lights are off
Hold you tightly without letting go eh
Swimming as your heart desires
Into the deep sea
Just the two of us, until the morning

We are going down
Scream, loudly,
Just like that
I just wanna drown in your body
Drown in your body, yeah, eh

Leaving secret marks
Oh, smiling with mischievous eyes
(Baby let me take you for a ride, come on!)
Tell me what you like (Yeah yeah yeah)
We'll get there together
Gently raising our excitement

Rocking and shaking (Yeah, uh)
Tightly clutching the disheveled bed sheets (Ooh) (Yeah)
Swimming as your heart desires
Into the deep sea
Just the two of us, until the morning
(Look at me, you ready?)

We are going down
Scream, loudly,
Just like that
I just wanna drown in your body
Drown in your body, yeah, eh

(Ooh) Eh eh eh, eh eh eh
Drown in your body, drown in your body, yeah, eh
(Yeah) Eh eh eh, eh eh eh
Drown in your body, drown in your body (Ooh)

Your scent,
Your movements (I wanna ride you, uh)
Your breath oh (Yeah)
I want to consume you,
I want to drown in you,
I want to drown in you (Yeah)

~ Drown by Baekhyun from his Japan 1st mini album

Writer's Note:
Thank you for the votes and for giving this ff a chance if you read up till this chapter.