"Marry and get Merry"

Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person ~ Sophia Bush

The EXO members all gather at one of the meeting rooms in SM entertainment building except for Xiumin and D.O. who is still serving in the military. Sehun just arrived after dropping Hayoung back to her dorms.

He looked at all his hyungs puzzled. He took a seat between Chanyeol and Suho. The atmosphere seems serious. No one make a sound. The manager look at them and cleared his throat before speaking.

"We all gather here today because Jongdae (Chen) have something to inform you all. He insisted on telling you all together, after discussing with the CEO." The manager left after that. Only the EXO members in the room.

Chen look at each of the member's face. Before speaking.
"All of you know of my girlfriend right?" He said smiling. They all knew his girlfriend. He introduced her to them before.
"This news I'm going to tell you might come as a surprise. I'm really hoping for your love and support." He look down at his hands. Looking up to look at the members faces again, he continued.
"We are having a baby. I'm going to be a dad. Real soon"
The atmosphere in the room changes. It was chaos. Some have their mouth wide agape. Chanyeol shouted happily. Baekhyun got up and gave Jongdae a big hug. Kai stood up and hug Jongdae next.
"So we will be uncles. When is the wedding?" He said after letting go of Jongdae. Giving the other members chance to congratulate Jongdae.
Jongdae laugh loudly. He is proud to have these supportive men as his brothers.
"Soon. I asked the company to talk with you all first. Before making any decisions. This news could affect whole of EXO." He spoke seriously after they all have settled back.
"I can leave the group if that's what you guys want. The company wants the decision to come from us." There's a shadow of worry on his face. All the members start to speak at once. They all don't want Jongdae to leave the group. Suho look at the other members and raised his hands to silence them. He look at Jongdae seriously.

"We won't talk about anyone leaving the group. EXO is nine. I can speak on behalf of the members, you have our blessings and support"(aaahhh, my ot9 heart.)
"Aah hyung." Jongdae hug Suho. He felt thankful for the support the members are showing him.
"The road maybe bumpy and challenging. Please know we are here for each other. We are One. EXO saranghaja." Suho suddenly shout their slogans. All the members laugh.

"If all of you are really okay, I will be joining our comeback. And hold my wedding on January. After our schedules for the year are done" Jongdae look at the members again. And they all agree.

They were quiet for a moment, before Sehun spoke.
"I have something to inform you guys too."
"Don't tell me you're getting married too" tease Jongdae. They laugh. Sehun smile sheepishly.
"I'm dating Oh Hayoung of Apink"
His hyungs look at him surprised. Chanyeol just smile and clap him on the back.
"How long have you been dating. Why none of us knew this?" He shake his head.
"I just confessed to her today. And she accepted." Sehun said.
"Owh, our maknae is all grown up now. He got himself a girlfriend." Kai said ruffling Sehun's hair.
"Aah Hyung, I'm not a kid anymore." Kai and Sehun are born the same year. Kai being few months older than Sehun but Kai often treat him as a younger brother.(Korean have different way of calculating age. Since Kai was born in January, in Korea he is considered as one year older than Sehun.)

"Let's all hang out today. As a celebration for Jongdae's upcoming nuptial and Sehunnie successful confession." Said Baekhyun. They all agree. They had a great time bonding with each other that day. They don't often meet as a group these days as each member have their own schedules.

Writer's Note: this is a filler chapter. But it does play a part in this story. So bear with me. Chennie is my bias in EXO. Super happy about his marriage news.

P/s: My Chennie album poca is almost complete. Hoping to complete it before he came out of military. Serve your country well and come back safe and healthy Baby❤️❤️

Baekhyun 3rd album preorder open now. Please support him BBHL/EXOLs . I preordered mine 💃🏻💃🏻 and Xiumin online fan meeting. Support Xiuweet time ❤️❤️

 Support Xiuweet time ❤️❤️