"By your side" part two

"Speed up
Leave your body to the way you feel
It spreads smoothly, I don't know how to stop
Feel this thrill and feel free.
Baby I like it, ooh
Your breath becomes hot
Out of the paradigm facing limits
The mood is deepening
You become clearer
Follow this night
We Ride or Die, until the end
Always be there
I'm a little bold
You don't need to be nervous
Everything you've ever dreamed of becomes a reality
Look around you
Tonight, it's just the two of us"

~Part of the lyrics from Ride or Die by Kai
Kai the first mini album
(The album Kai is a masterpiece. Love the r&b vibes and all the songs are just chef's kiss)

Sehun PoV

She was obviously devastated by the event of the night. He wanted to do so much more than holding her when she cried. He wanted to vent and get angry on her behalf, but he couldn't do any of those things. He felt useless and so he did the only thing he could and that is to console her and be by her side.

Seeing her smile and teasing him made him felt relieved. He couldn't help but to tease her back to lighten the mood. He didn't want her to be sad again.
"You didn't look messy at all. In fact you looking mighty fine for a present Miss Oh. Which reminds me I didn't get Christmas present from you Miss Oh"
He tug on the bow on the front of her dress lightly.

"I was thinking of giving it to you after the new year since we both don't have any schedules then." Moving her upper body close to him. She spoke again before he could.
"I'll go wash up first, make yourself comfortable out here." Standing up she left him at the living room.

He couldn't help it but smile and feel amazed by her ways of handling him. He checked his phone while waiting for her and look around her neat apartment. He leaned back on the sofa comfortably, eyes closed. He stayed like that for few minutes.

"Oppa, are you asleep?"
He open his arms without saying anything, his eyes still closed. He felt her going into his arms, hesitantly sitting down on his lap.He runs his hands along her bare arms to warm her cold skin.
"Do you want to sleep?" She asked in a soft whispery voice. He shakes his head and opened his eyes slowly. He look at her beautiful face bare of any make up. Her eyes not as swollen and reddish as before, to her high nose and pink lips.

He look down and swallowed hard, she is dressed in a V neck mini night dress held together by spaghetti strap with little bow on her shoulders. Left speechless, he look up to question her with his eyes.
She bit her lips before speaking in a breathy voice.
"Your Christmas present. I hope you don't mind unwrapping," She paused for a moment and brought her lips close to his ear. "Me"

"Are you sure you want to?" He whispered back. When she didn't respond to his question, he pulled her head back and gaze into her eyes.
"I don't want you to do this because you feel pressured. It's okay baby, I want you just to be by my side even without the sex." He said softly, wanting her to understand his love for her is beyond the physical pleasures.
She took a deep breath, his eyes can't help but to glance down at her raised chest. She is not making this easy.
"Oppa, I'm an adult. I know what I want." Their eyes met and hold for a moment, before she stood up holding his hand and pulling him to her bedroom.

Inside the bedroom she appeared hesitant, obviously not knowing how to proceed. He hug her from behind and they both stood there not making a sound. He bow down to place light kisses on her shoulders, and whispers sweet words praising her beauty.
She turn around and place her hands on his shoulders her fingers playing with the back of his neck. A smile lit up her entire face.
"I Love you and I trust you with all of me."
"I Love you too baby." He pulled and hug her close to him.
"Teach me?" She whispers softly.

He kisses her tenderly on her lips not wanting to rush things. His hands kneading her waist and hips, coaxing her to follow his pace. She parted her lips and he enter his tongue deepening the kiss. He walk slowly leading her to the bed his mouth not leaving her lips.

When he finally let her lips go, he lay her down. She scooted to the centre of the bed, her hands on his shoulder pulling him down with her. Their gazes speak what they couldn't express with words. He kiss her again aggressively this time and she returns it with a passion equalling his. He left her lips to trail kisses along her neck, stopping to suck tenderly on a spot where he can feel her veins beating erratically.
He bit the spot lightly and stare at his mark before looking at her tenderly.

Both of them breathing hard, he removed his right hand from between her head and tug on the bow on her left shoulder. His eyes searching hers before moving to tug on the bow on the other side.

He sat down and pulled her, they both sitting across each other. Her left hand on her chest holding the top of her night dress, preventing the material from slipping down and exposing her breasts.
"Are you sure?"
She look at him with passion filled eyes and nod.
"Yes, I'm sure. I want you to be the first man and I hope you'll be the last" she slowly remove her hold on her top letting it fall to her waist.

Writer's Note: I honestly don't know how to write sexcy scene. Help me get some inspiration by commenting and voting 🤣