Meetings

As the sun sunk, and the stars reached the sky my s/c skin cooled off with the midnight breeze. I walked along the run down bar that reeked of alcohol and cinnamon. Tracing my fingers alongside the wood and closing my eyes, letting the wind hit my skin and ruffle my clothes. It was nice outside, no it was amazing. I liked how empty the world seemed, for once I felt content with myself. I felt happy.

Walking along the cut grass and smelling the outside and the cracks of the driveway had dandelions in it. I picked one up and thought to myself what to wish for, no, no that would be a stupid thing to do. Only kids do that. But, I am feeling a little more myself so I guess I'll make a wish.

What would the wish be? Who would it be about? Would it be about anyone?

I dropped the dandelion. Fuck, I can't think straight, I feel dizzy, I just want to go home.

Home...

Where is home?
Why do I want to go home.
The place I lived at before wasn't home. This place is more of a home. They're more like family than my own.

What about dad? Where is he? What is he doing? Is he still alive?

What about mom? I don't even want to think about mom...

Do I really love two men? No... I can't.

I'm going to end it here and I'll update it tomorrow I promise you! But if my book gets taken down I'll make a new one dw! Love you all
-Krow (grellbage)