Chained and forever

"I love you since this morning
Not just for aesthetic
I wanna touch your body
So fucking electric
I know you scared of me
You said that I'm too eccentric
I'm crying all my tears
And that's fucking pathetic"
-I wanna be your slave, Måneskin
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Title: Festgekettet und für immer
(Chained and forever)
Opening the box it's a note. In the note it says, "Will you be ours?"

"Hmmm... what does being yours entail?" You joked, trying your best to get your hair out of your face. The wind just started to blow perfectly, and the temperature was seventy one degrees. You went up to Hawks and gave him a quick peck on the lips, right after Dabi pulled you over by your hips, turning you around and kissing you. It wasn't *just* a peck that is, it was a full on kiss on the lips.

"Greedy, much?" Hawks chuckled, eyeing Dabi. "What? Do you want a kiss bird boy?" He walked over to him, pulling him by his hips and giving him a quick squeeze on the arse. He blushed and looked shocked. Dabi was a charmer and an idiot, they matched each other.

"Maybe I do want a kiss." He flirted, leaning closer to him. He looked him in the eyes, there was a bit of silence. Not awkward silence just *silence* and after a few seconds he grabbed his cheek and pulled him closer giving him a smooch. "There you go, greedy bastard." He sighed jokingly.

"So..what *are* we now?" You asked hastily, twiddling your thumbs while waiting for an answer.

"Well.. I'm not sure actually." Hawks responds, taking off his glasses and placing them on his shirt. He looks at Dabi and he looks back, he gives off this "what the fuck do you want me to say?" look. But, it wasn't much different from his resting face. So he looked back at you, "Uhm.. why don't we sit down and discuss This?" He said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh.. yeah sure!" You agreed, sitting on a patch of grass and tapping your hands on the ground inviting them to sit with you. And they didn't at first but you tapping harder each time they declined to sit down on the damp grass. But eventually, they complied and sat down.

"Ah! Fuck, the grass is wet. My ass is going to be soaked." He complained, finger brushing his yellowish blonde hair away from his face.

Looking at Dabi, you cleared your throat and sighed. Trying your best to calm down a bit. "*Ahem* well, what's next for us?"

They both stared at you seeing who would say something first. Grinning, he scooted over to you. "I don't ever want to take this too fast of make you uncomfortable-" he squeezed your hand in reassurance, "but I do want to be your boyfriend.. *well* both of you guys's boyfriend obviously,, so it's really up to what each of you want."

Before you could answer pro hero's stormed the area and took each of you away. "Fuck, how did this happen?" You thought to yourself, fighting back each of the pro heros. Erased head arrived at the scene and he looked a bit shocked that the number two pro hero was hanging out with a villain. He flew all the way up in the sky and had his feathers dart at the hero's that consisted of: best Jeanist, Midnight and Shota Aizawa (Eraserhead).

"You all need to explain yourselves." Aizawa said sternly, looking a bit disappointed. Making all of you sit down and trying to get the bird out of the sky. "Fine but you can't capture any of us." You demanded and he agreed. You all sat down and looked at each other in silence. "Okay, I'll go first cause I can tell they won't budge. You all know who I am but you actually don't. Hero society is fucking corrupt, and I really don't want any part in it." Hawks explained, starring at Erasure in the eyes then stopping realizing his wings were gone.

"No, not that! Him! Who is he?" He questioned, his hair floating up. "I'll explain myself I guess! I'm Touya Todoroki, otherwise known as Dabi." He smiled, scooting over closer to the both of you. "What's his issue?" Dabi whispered in your ear, and you choked back a laugh. The other pro hero's left and let Aizawa deal with it. He sighed then looked at you, "How do you know each other? You haven't been seen in the hero world in almost a year."

"Well, I was kinda kidnapped by this idiot when going to scout the LOV base and I accidentally went into his window..." you laughed, moving back your hair from your face. "And now I've chosen to stay..."

You reached out for Dabi's hand and squeezed it for reassurance. You were a bit panicked since they knew where the base was..

Writer's block sucks so here you go. Dramaaaaaaaa