New Beginnings

"I said make me love myself so that I might love you
Don't make me a liar, 'cause I swear to god
When I said it I thought it was true" -Saint Bernard, Lincoln.

July 12th, 2149.

"So, new beginnings?" You sighed, trying to put on a smile. Terrified, shaken up and confused. Those emotions circled through your brain over and over again. Almost a million times over, honestly it was painful. You'd just left your new home, well it wasn't actually *your* home but it seemed like a home.

Scratching your scalp and thinking to yourself, you tried to see if there were any distractions coming to mind. Why not cause a bit of havoc? You were apparently classified as a "villain" so why not act as such?

What do you have to lose in life? Nothing, absolutely nothing.

You realized the thoughts circled your mind of havoc, rage and general criminal activity. But, was it really something that would be fun, or even a *distraction*? What if you got caught? What matters if you got caught, honestly. It's not like anyone would be out in the middle of the woods. Of course, other than you, Dabi and Hawks.

Walking up to Dabi and pulling his chin closer, you gave him a kiss on his chin and asked, "Do you have a spare T-Shirt?" He grabbed your arm, pulling you to a small room and opened up the top drawer of the dresser. It had a variety of plain, off white T-Shirts. They were all the same color and had the same sleeve length but were different sizes. You thanked him and grabbed a t-shirt, guessing your size. None of them were labeled, so it was a bit hard to diverse your size from the rest. The shirt ended up being a size too big, hanging a bit loose of your body as you placed it on. It smelled mainly of cigarettes. But, there was a slight old metallic smell to the shirt as well. As you investigated the shirt, a few blood spots showed themselves on the neck of your shirt. It was primarily a few drops, and a bigger spot so you didn't bother taking it off. It was already on, and the energy of getting another one was tiring.

Tiptoeing out of the room, you opened the door as it creaked and altered everyone else in the house. Seems like this place at least needs new door frames. Yawning, the thought of taking a *short* nap enticed you. It seemed like an okay idea for the moment, but what if you missed something? The drowsiness struck, stumbling to the couch and laying down you were out like a candle in the wind.

Your dreams were pretty complicated and sometimes terrifying. But, this time your silent slumber was dreamless. Absolutely blank, it was a black screen. But, at least it wasn't a nightmare.

Hours later you wake up, deciding to explore the house. The wallpaper in the hallway was a torn up rose color, leaving the cream white color exposed. The windows were locked with dark spruce wood nailed to the outisde of the window, the curtains were a deep red but were torn to shreds and barely hanging onto the windows, the gold lacing around the borders of the wall was beautiful and one of the only things that weren't destroyed. The hallway was a wreck, but it wasn't the absolute worst thing you've seen.

Walking into the first room, it was a small bathroom. It had a shower that could barely even fir a single person inside, and you could barely move inside it. Testing the faucet and turning on the shower, barely a few drops came out of the shower head, the metal was severely rusted and a medium brown color, just touching it left flakes of metal on your fingertips. "Well, I guess we'll need to get new appliances." you thought to yourself, looking at the bathroom sink and seeing the shattered mirror. The mirror was put together still, but shattered. You could barely see any real parts of your face.