"That shit, crushes your spirit"

I'm so happy y'all like this fanfic but damn, y'all's comments are WILD! SHHHHEEEEEESHHHHH! I love you all and to the people who have been reading this book continuously I thank you all! I hope this chapter will satisfy your needs because y'all are single as fuck💀 I can tell... and it's kinda sad, so I'm her to give you what you don't have. A boyfriend, well two boyfriends.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Would you love me more
(Would you love me more)
If I killed someone for you?
Would you hold my hand?
(Would you hold my hand?)
They're the same ones that I used
When I killed someone for you"
-Alec Benjamin (If I killed someone for you)

Since there was only two players for space raiders all of you took turns, first it was you and Hawks. It was fun but a bit of a rush with all the colors that appeared on screen. Zapping all of the spaceships and overall having a good time as Dabi watched. A few minutes later your turn was up and Dabi took your seat. You watched the two competitive boys work together and it was amazing. You hadn't seen them like this in a while and you enjoyed it.

They made a really great team, Dabi could keep hawks in check. And Hawks would help Dabi loosen up and have fun. It was quite sweet. They played for a while and then it was your turn again. You and Dabi had to defeat level 3. And if you won you got 1,000 tickets per person. Did you want those tickets? Yes. Why? You don't know, it's fun collecting tickets at an arcade. It's part of the experience. As soon as you started it was game mode, you had to get those space fuckers. The fast one, the big spaceships and more. And after about ten minutes both of you did it and the tickets were stored on the card.

So what now? What game did you three want to play? You didn't know where to go next so you asked Dabi. "Dabi! What game do you want to play?" You politely asked him and he responded, "Hmmm, how about the crane games over there? There's a lot of them here in Japan." You nodded and he led you to the crane games. There were for sure a lot of them. And they weren't the shitty ones in America either. They had actual prizes.

He let you choose one while hawks went to the bar and got a drink. You chose the Hello Kitty crane game and he smiled. "Do you want to do it?" You asked him and he shook his head. "Why not do it together?" He offered and you liked that. "That sounds nice!" You replied, moving you hair from your face. You swiped the card and put your hands on the joystick, and Dabi put his hands on yours. He guided your hands to the spot and you pushed the button to let the crane go. And you both got it. He took it out and gave it to you, "This is yours. You keep it." He offered and you thanked him.

Then, you were getting hungry so you headed up to the bar and asked for an appetizer to share between all of you. After eating it, Hawks offered Dabi to play a two player zombie game with him and he agreed. So he did. And they played together for about an hour. And you were starting to get a bit tired after another hour later.

You went to the ticket shop and all of you racked up about 10,000 tickets! Excited about it you looked into the options and for 10,000 tickets exactly you could get a Nintendo switch. So you chose that. And gave it to hawks, "It's a thanks. For, you know being there for me even if you aren't actually there all the time."  He took it and walked away...

Did I say something wrong?
.
.
.
.
HIII LOVE YOU ALL. TWO CHALTERS IN A ROW LOLOLOL 🥰