He's back

Okay besties I see a lot of comments that are like- hawks is like: 😭😭 soooo- I'll include him more🙄 the reason I included Dabi more is cause I CAN SEE WHERE YOU PUT THIS SHIT BOOK OKAY- I SEE YOUR READING LISTS jokinnggg but I really do see them😩 some of your reading lists or libraries are really interesting 👽 happy reading- you'll get more hawks this time🤪

Waking up and stretching my arms up to the sky, I yawned and slumped out of bed. I didn't care that it was 3am and I was awake. I cared about more important things. Touching my hair and feeling the knots tangled inside I walked to the bathroom and took a pick/comb (IM INCLUSIVE I LOVE ALL OF YOU WITH ALL YOUR HAIR TYPES) and tried my best to pick/brush through the knots.

Picking up my phone I checked the time, not realizing the bright screen of the phone would hurt my eyes but it did. The time was 3:23am and I was more awake than I ever was in the mornings. I guess I couldn't wait for that cocky bastard, Hawks to return here.

I walked outside, turning on my quirk and picking up my goggles. I put them on and didn't see him anywhere in sight. So he had to be far away. It was Wednesday morning and he was supposed to return at around 2pm.

It was stupid to think that I could find him when he's most likely still asleep but I didn't care. I guess it just felt good to use my quirk after a long time. I scaled buildings, seeing if I could find anyone else around but not really. We weren't in the middle of no where but we weren't designated to the public. Nonetheless, I sat on top of a skyscraper roof dangling my feet off the building and taking in the cold air to my skin.

It was pretty cold out. But, that didn't matter. It felt nice I guess. I was never a fan of the cold but I didn't hate it.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I picked it up. Wondering who was trying to contact me at this hour, I turned it on and looked at the screen.

Bacon🥀
Where the fuck are you? You've been gone for three hours and I can't find you anywhere.

Y/N
Relax, I was getting some air.

Bacon🥀
At 6AM?!

Y/N
You'd do the same early bird.

Bacon🥀
At least I'd tell someone and no I'm not a bird.

Y/N
It's a joke dumbass. You're no fun anymore🙄

Bacon🥀
That's not what you said Friday

Y/N
Acting like Hawks I see.

Bacon🥀
Okay okay. Just make sure to come home before Keigo gets home.

Y/N
Fine, I will.

Putting back my phone in my pocket, I sighed and walked back home. Well, walked isn't really the statement I'd use. More like climbed. Building scaling is tough okay. Scaling the buildings and getting back home, almost slipping off and dying. The usual.

I got back home at around 7am. Just in time for breakfast. This time I wasn't cooking, which not going to lie I was grateful for.

Dabi made cinnamon rolls, bacon and coffee. Feeling a bit burned out from scaling buildings, I gladly took the bitter cup of coffee. It wasn't as bitter as I thought and I gladly dipped it while taking a bite out of my cinnamon roll. It was very good but I still was trying not to laugh at Dabi cooking bacon. For obvious reasons.

After I was done eating I washed the dishes and took a short nap. I woke up at around 12pm and quickly got properly dressed.

Fixing the buttons on my wrist and making sure there was nothing on my pants I looked in the mirror. I looked pretty okay.

Girl outfit:

Boy outfit

N/B outfit:

N/B outfit:

I walked to the front of the house and sat there

I walked to the front of the house and sat there. Realizing he wasn't going to come this early I spent some time frolicking and walking around.

At around 1:30pm I walked outside and felt the wind on my back. Not looking anywhere or paying attention I was swooped up. The moment I looked that man in the face it was Hawks. (Omg sooooOoOoo cliche) I kissed him and told him to put me down. He did as told and we walked back inside.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA CLIFF HANGER😍☝🏻 I'm so sorry but I willll write more soon- I promise you guys it'll be out tonight. I don't wanna disappoint you. I also hope you liked the outfits as I'm trying to be as conclusive as possible for everyone:))
Thank you
-Krow (grellbage)