Burning Pile

This chapter is dedicated to River Arlo, you know who you are. Anyways, this'll be a chaotic chapter. YES I CHANGED THE COVER PHOTO IM MORE PROFESSIONAL NOW!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"My mama, lonely maid
Had her buns in the oven then she never got laid
My papa, renaissance man
Sailed away then he never came back again"
-Burning pile, mother mother

-the next day-

You woke up next to Dabi sleeping peacefully and Hawks with his wings around you. It was very warm, scolding hot actually so you shoved them off of you and accidentally made Dabi hit his head on the bed frame and fall off. "Shit! Why'd you do that? I was sleeping." He yelped. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.." you apologized, feeling guilty. So you rushed over to help him. "I'm fine babe. I promise you that." He got up and got back in bed. You picked up your phone abs checked the time "damn it, it's 3am" you thought to yourself. You went and hugged Dabi, but he was wide awake, and an insomniac like him would not be able to fall back asleep.

"I'm gonna go outside, do you wanna come with?" He asked you, and believe it or not it was very tempting. "What are we going to do outside then?" You questioned and he took your hand and pulled it, tugging you all the way outside.

"This" he said confidently. Rubbing the tiredness away from his eyes. "Babe, it's pitch black. How am I going to see what you mean?" You snorted and he pulled you close to him. He took his hands and lit them on fire, lighting the campfire and admiring the crackling of the fire. It was quite nice with the cold breeze.

You sat down on the grass next to him. And no one talked, you just sat together admiring the stars in the sky and the silence was quite nice. It wasn't awkward at all. Hearing him breathe was amazing, it made butterflies form in your stomach but it also calmed you down.

Fireflies came to the light and flickered orange, white and green. It was beautiful outside, even if it was three in the morning. You caught some fireflies on your hand and showed them to him, he would take them and hold ten in his hands marveling at the way they flickered and glowed. It was so cool how they just lit up, no other bug lit up like fireflies.

"So, what's your real name Dabi?" You broke the silence then panicked at asking that. Was it too invasive? Shit, did I ask too much? Is he uncomfortable?

"No, it's not. It's Touya. And yes I'm Touya Todoroki." He replied calmly. "I'm sorry if I made you un-" "you didn't. I promise babe." He interrupted but reassured you. Abs all your questions faded away. No thoughts but a were left, you were just blank. But, calm. He half you hand and that's all you needed. You knew he was comfortable around you, and that made you happy. You are comfortable with him and he is too.

This was a short sweet chapter. I hope all of you like it, it was a refreshing chapter to write. Also, I was at my nanny (like marry poppins) husband's 30th birthday party and I saw my favorite sweet little old lady. She called me "her little lotus" because I was "so pretty like a lotus" and it was her favorite flower AHHHHHHH ugh I love her so so much. How are you all doing today? Please respond in the comments and if anything is wrong you can vent to me <3