Gone

//Hello everyone. It's the author of the book (grellbage) and I just wanted to say thank you so much for fifty thousand views! That means so much to me and I'd like to thank:

Anyways let's start this long chapter^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Why we chewing, why we chasing
Why the bottom, why the basement
Why we got good shit don't embrace it
Why the feel for the need to replace me
Your the wrong way track from the good
I want to paint in a picture telling where we could be at
Like a heart in the best way should
You can give it the away, you had it and you took the pay
But I keep walking on, keep opening doors
Keep hoping for that the door is yours
Keep also home, cause I don't want to live in a broken home, girl I am beggin'"
-Beggin', Måneskin

"Dabi! Hawks! We have a problem!" You screamed at the top of your lungs, your heart racing. Where could they be? Did they get kidnapped? Who's out to get them? You thought to yourself. Dabi racing over to you.

"What's wrong?" Dabi asked, concerned. He placed his hands on your shoulders and shook you till you answered him.

"They're all gone, they left Dabi. I don't know what happened." You told him as calmly as possible. You had to be strong for them. They knew them way longer than you did.

Hawks walked into the room, his feathers ruffled and some broken, his wings didn't move. "What's going on, y/n? Are you okay?" He implored, putting his hands on your hips to pull you closer.

He hugged you tightly, the warmth of his chest was somewhat comforting. So you stayed there for a bit, Dabi running around through all of the rooms to see if they were really gone.

He raced through the first room, slamming the doors open. He looked through Shigiraki's room, opened the closet, looked under his bed and every little corner in his room. Nothing, no one was there. Shigiraki was gone.

Then to Toga's room. She was gone, her knives were also gone.

Something wasn't right, at all. If everyone's gone and so are their objects then where could they be?