I wanna be your bike saddle <3

I'm so sorry I said I would try and update every day but honestly it's kind of hard when you're working on 10 different things. I'm making a song, and I'm almost done with the lyrics. But honestly I feel like I'm not deserving of all this attention I've gotten. And I'm just thinking to myself of if I really deserve all this. Also listen to Bo's Netflix "movie" called Inside it's amazing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Welcome to the internet! Hold on to your socks
'Cause a random guy just kindly sent you photos of his cock
They are grainy and off-putting; he just sent you more
Don't act surprised—you know you like it, you whore" -Welcome to the internet, Bo Burnham

-A week later-

"What are we Dabi, Hawks?" You ask, digging one of your feet into your ankle. You were nervous, scared and just a range of emotions. You didn't know what they would say so you just wanted. Thirty seconds felt like hours and they both looked at each other in shock, looking at each other, looking at you, and looking at the wall.

"Well, Can I talk to you in private? Yes, you y/n." Dabi asked eagerly. And you nodded your head, following him outside, it's was hot outside, fuck it's summer. It was almost too hot but you didn't pay much attention to it. You didn't like the "we need to talk" type of conversation. It almost never ends well, and your stomach was churning.

"Well, I don't know if I'm ready for a full on relationship. Don't get it twisted, I love you as a whole. But I don't know if being in a relationship so soon would be good for you. Well, it's been months but it feels so soon." He explains and your heart drops. You can barely look at him, it's not a bad thing but it still felt awful. You've done everything, well almost everything in the past few months. You didn't understand, you thought it was finally a right time. You were even going on dates but did he even see it as a date? Just three friends hanging out together and occasionally just him and you..

"Oh, uh.. okay." You mutter out and he laughs. You look up at him in confusion. How was this funny to him? How could he? But you feel a gap on your shoulder. You turn around and it's Hawks, holding a box in his hand. "We were just about to ask you the same thing. We got you a gift." He smiles and you hesitantly take it.

Opening the box it's a note. In the note it says, "Will you be ours?"

"What sick joke is this? Dabi how dare you. I was so scared." You shake.

Okay yeah this chapter was kinda fucked up...