Hide and seek<3

Y'all, I'll add some spice but there hasn't been some fun scenes in a bit, sooooo let's bring the action! And this will be a very fun chapter, I'll try and make it as long as possible so more reading time😩 Alsoooo, I reccomend you listen to the song while reading because it'll fit with the theme, only if you want though.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I don't get parties or getting high
I just get low most of the time
And I'll be there for you, baby, but I've got to have some room
And you gotta keep your eyes on the new guys in the room" -Beachboy, McCafferty

You were finally back home, and Dabi suggested we changed into all black for more fun. It was a good idea, but it'll be harder to find people.Which makes it more challenging for a seeker but easier for a hider,  which hopefully, you're going to hide first.

They returned outside and it was very dark out. If anything happened you'd be safe, you're hidden at the LOV base, there's no one else around here, and you have your necklace. If at any given moment, and I mean any you could tug on the necklace and he'd be there. With the necklace on, you felt safe and were statistically more safe with it on.

"Now I want to make this clear, wait- not just clear, Crystal clear. If anything happens or you hear, see, touch, or feel anything that isn't entirely safe. Even if it's just your gut, anyone could attack us even though no one has yet. But it still could very well happen at any given moment. I want everyone to be safe, and if we can't find someone we need a signal. Maybe this game could be some sort of 'training' in case the worst could happen." He asserted, his tone serious and his facial expression bitter. He relaxed his body a bit and calmed himself down.

"Honestly, I agree. So, what can be a sign?" You asked, curious to their ideas. Flipping your h/c hair to the side, and softening the expression on your face. "Well, we should all have something easily accessible so it's easier to contact each other. And no, not like a phone. Because those aren't as easily accessible as we need. You have to take your phone out, I want something we can wear." He explained, his manner was tame.

"Kind of like touch bracelets? They're bracelets that when you touch them they will vibrate on the other persons bracelet, sending signals." Asserting your idea, you could see Hawks's face light up. "I like that idea, where can you get them?" He asked. "Oh, on Amazon. They come in packs of two or three." You responded. Pulling out your phone and going to order them. "There I bought them! We're set, they'll arrive tomorrow."

"Good. Now let's start. Who's seeking?" Dabi emphasized. His hair wasn't styled up and was generally pretty long. He took a rubber band and tied it up into a low bun. "I can seek." Hawks chuckled.

"I'll give you all to the count of ten. One-" you could hear him yell. And you were off. Jumping up and going onto the roof then finding a steady tree and going deep into the woods. "Ten!" He bellowed, you sat down on the tree branch. Knowing that the 'game' has commenced.

You could hear footsteps in the distance crushing leaves, stomping on branches and cracking them under his feet, and wings flapping. "Oh so we're using our quirks," you thought to yourself. Placing out your hand and conjuring your goggles, you placed them on as quiet and fast as you could. You could immediately feel someone behind you so you leaped into another tree.

"Gotcha." He whispered, grabbing onto your waist and pulling you to him. "Shit!" You yelped in surprise. Slightly flustered that he grabbed onto your waist. "Is Dabi still out there?" You asked, wanting to know where he was. "I already caught him." He whispered. The way he said it sent shivers down your spine. He gracefully reached the ground and set you down carefully. You gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Thanks for being my chauffeur." You joked.