CHAPTER 8

Zack's POV

Yesterday I landed in Florida to check out the land where my plan - No ...my father's dream plan is to take place. My team suggested that site seeing is the first and the fore most important step to start with the new plan.

My work was done here in the morning itself and I was about to leave by yesterday evening. But unfortunately got stuck here because of some other important vedio conference, which popped up all of a sudden, and it absolutely didn't allow me to even get up from my chair.

I could have asked Vijay, my personal assistant to arrange my private jet immediately, but being a easy goer, I wanted to enjoy a last night here in this hotel as a payoff to this visit to Florida as yesterday I did not had much of a chance to breath due to my work. But since today morning I'm pretty much allowing my to relax and experience the cool services of this grand hotel, and so decided to spend my entire morning time by the marvelous pool side.

I'm ready to work my ass off for a whole day but the evening time is a night out time, and I love night outs and parties. Work is still there and that is taken care by Vijay very well.

 Work is still there and that is taken care by Vijay very well

👆 Vijay

In the evening I set my way towards the club inside the hotel premises, when a sexy copper coloured haired jumped in front of me. She was the girl whom I met and by the pool today morning and spoke to her for not even a minute.

She was too much like Rosette. Clingy, annoying and unbearable. It is not that I have never made any friends or met any girls before but Nothing is same ever since my eyes has tasted Eva, the girl of my dream. She's all what I think of every day. I wish that instead of this copper hair, Eva could have been by my side, but the reality is not what I wish it to be.

I was trying my hard to not jerk her off my shoulder as she kept on leaning and hugging me again and again. And it was clear that she was not ready to leave my side tonight. I was somehow trying my best to be gentle to this copper haired girl whoever she was.

" Hey !! let's go , dance ." She insisted.

" Okay !! ". I agreed and with a glow in her eyes she instantly swayed with me to the dance floor.

It was hell crowded and there was absolutely no scope of clue that who was dancing with whom in here. The girl started to sway on the rhythm of the music and started to grind her body to mine, but as I was least interested to dance with her, I kept my eyes elsewhere and was trying to plan my escape from here.

The speakers were blasting making people crazy in dancing and the lights kept on changing the as per the fast music. The moment when the light sequence changed and turned a little dark, it was my golden chance to sneak away from her.

What else could I have done??
She wasn't ready to leave me at all and I didn't wanted to be sharp on her. For the matter of fact I cannot be sharp on anyone because, I guess this is one of my bad qualities.