CHAPTER 6

Eva's POV

I was lucky enough to quickly get into an elevator or else He would have definitely followed me and would have fried my brain until it melted inside.

Reaching my office floor the moment I stepped inside the my office glass door .

" Good morning mam "
echoed from every corner of my office by my staff who immediately got up from their chairs as soon as they spot me entering in. I nodded my head and made my way straight to my cabin.

Janet noticed me and quickly jumped from her seat as well and marathoned near me with her note pad and a pen . She greeted me too and followed me for any order.

I opened my cabin door and walked towards my chair.
" Janet. please arrange a quick meeting with my team ASAP and call me as soon as they are all present." I said taking my seat and powered on my computer.

" Sure Miss Blue " Janet promptly replied and energetically walked out of the cabin for the arrangement.

After a while the meeting got arranged and my entire team sat facing the rectangular shaped conference table

In the conference room too . The moment my team saw me entering in, my entire team started to applaud looking at me as well as congratulating me, which brought a small curve on my lips as I accepted their appreciation .

" I have not done this alone. you all together made this possible, but this congratulations means nothing until we win the final tag. And so, we have to work really hard then our previous plan and put our hundred percent effort in this too." I said addressing to each one present in the room.

All nodded as an agreement to my words. Meetings and discussions started in full swing as I was trying to take some decisions for the next step on the plan.

My team always try to do their best to come up with some best productive plans, and as it is a group discussion, and as being their boss, I was patiently listening to all their idea popping up in their heads.

" Mam we should get large number of vendors by our side". suggested a team member.

" But Ms. Blue , the first thing which should be done before everything, is a site seeing. A proper survey of the land will get you the clear picture of it." said my general manager.

Listening to him all the other nodded to his point which was an important and very first step of it.

" Excellent !!" I exclaimed
" ... Fine Then . As the entire calculated planning will be depending upon the site seeing then it should be done without any further delay." I said looking at them all.