CHAPTER 4

Zack's POV ( Male lead character)

〰️〰️〰️

Zack Westwood character description:

28 , CEO of Westwood Corporations , charming , funny where needed ,determined,
humble, friendly, jovial, people who don't know him will find it hard to believe that he's very much hardworking and a responsible person.

〰️〰️〰️

Been a few minutes that I'm lost looking at my father's large size photo frame, pàlaced in the middle of my mansion's living room.

It feels like as if he is still alive in there, and cannot come out of this frame. But the painful reality is that, it's just my imagination to see my father in front of me again, as it's very much difficult for me to handle this loss. Still now, It's hard for me to accept that he's gone.

It has been 7 years since he is gone, but still it feels like yesterday when my father was explaining me about his dream plan. The time when I was pursuing my degrees here in New Jersey, in my homeland and lived with my adorable parents happily with our eyes filled with happiness.

He was my dad but he never really made me feel like one. He always took me as his friend. I really miss his experienced advices, his warm and comforting hug and everything what he always bestowed on me. He was the best dad a child could have.

He always wanted to build a huge, beautiful, well arranged well-planned orphanage, along with an old house and bring them all together by giving them their incomplete family .

He wanted to purchase a big land and use 30% of the land to set up the orphanage along with a old home and remaining 70% he wanted to create a sanctuary for animals which will become their home and wanted to turn that place into a beautiful tourist spot which would also bring a good business.

This plan was near to his heart
as it would bring him peace along with some prosperity, and for that he worked hard on his plan but he never got a chance to finish it in the end.

To fulfill his dream he wanted a huge land, but unfortunately he was not able to find his desired land to fit his dream. But now after a long time of his demise, I heard about this competition where business heads will gift the huge land to the winner. And THIS got me to work upon my father's incomplete plan. I put all my effort on it to make it an undeniable plan, and as I expected my efforts fetched me a fair result even if it ended up to be a Tie .

" Master Zack your car is ready." Informed my butler Charlie.

" Great, I'll be there shortly" I said addressing him.