CHAPTER 29

Sarah

It has been two weeks since my head bang and my irritatingly necessary hospital vacation, and I'm just alright as my wound has already healed perfectly but I'm feeling even better to live a curfew free atmosphere where no tires are being busted or paprikas are sprinkled on an innocent pie while the sweetness of it has only increased.

It really feels magically wonderful when a cat and a mouse lives together peacefully where poor Zack the mouse is no more been hunted by Eva, the killer Cat . Infact, they're staying under this roof without Eva trying to destroy him this time. For a change. And I can proudly pat my shoulder to make this dream come true.

My heart just melts when I spot Zack absentmindedly staring at Eva, when she's not looking. It's just the way how a kid would stare a candy in a candy shop but Eva still keeps ignoring his affectionate attempt to get closer to her but thankfully, not in a rude way. Oh !! the word rude reminded me of Rossette, the bitch and her ugly drama . As discussed with Zack, I never utter a single word about it to her and Zack telling her about it, is out of the question.

Coming back to these two. Yes, everything is not honey sweet between them yet, but the bitterness between them is also can't be tasted.

I can see a struggle in Eva's air to not bolt away when Zack is close by in her radar, and I can also sense that she is trying to work to come out of her cage named Fear.  At least she's trying to be good with him where she never use to tolerate him before. So, That's a big progress, right ??

I really want them both to come together which I'm been trying for quite a while and I really don't know how much long it's gonna take to bring them together but I'll do everything to fix them up.  I always have felt in my gut that they the match made in heaven, which is yet to be realised by my dear sweet little sister.

Thinking about them my cheeks lift up with a smile and when my eyes rolled down at the task I was doing to fill up a glass with an orange juice for Zack and didn't even realised that I had accidentally over poured the juice in it . I instantly jumped to stop pouring it any more and Quickly grabbed a napkin, and hurriedly wiped off the excess fluid spread around placing the glass on the tray in order to give it to Zack , who is in his room and requested me to get him some juice after his gym session. So currently I'm in the service of the mighty king of the Idiots , Sir Zack Westwood. 

I was just about to pick the tray when I spotted Eva entering in the living room right in front of me. For my weird surprise she wasn't carrying her electronic pet ( her laptop) along with her. She sat on the couch switched on the TV while a evil smirk stretched on my lips when the devil sitting on my head gave me an idea exactly I was looking for.

" Hey, Evi. wan some ?." I purposely called her to grab her attention and showed her the drink which I just poured in. I knew that she will refuse.

"No , thanks. " She shook her head and replied politely turning her head looking at my direction but before she could look back at the TV, I shot my hand to my temple and groaned in pain, even when nothing was really happening to me. I closed my  lids and started to stumble like I was losing my balance . I acted as if it was the last day of my life and also curiously peeked at Eva, slightly opening my one eye. She was staring at me with her fear struck eyes looking tensed.

 She was staring at me with her fear struck eyes looking tensed