CHAPTER 31

Eva

The moment my eyes caught the site of Zack, my heart skipped a beat and my breath got hitched to see him walking towards the living room, the place where we stood.

Good God !! he is looking insanely handsome. I thought totally, consumed by the sight before my orbs.

It is not that I have never seen Zack in suits or in formal attire which he wears for office but tonight in this black tuxs, he looked more decent, more clean and way more responsible

It is true that I use to not like him but I never denied the fact that he is drop dead gorgeous with those raven coloured hair and honey brown eyes.

Earlier no matter how much I've seen him in his formals, he always gave me a vibe of a teenage boy who is highly immature and had a zero sense of stability. The one who must had no idea of what's going on and had no far relation with responsibilities. But he proved me all wrong about whatever perception I had for him, when I was in a terrible situation dealing with Sarah's traumatic condition.

He is not like any other CEOs I have ever met who are always Cold, serious and maintain a poker face, giving a unspoken message that no nonsense will be tolerated. (chuckles) In a way I'm describing myself but Zack is just the opposite. He's easy going, funny, jovial and a very humble person. Infact whenever I've heard him talking over the phone with his employees he always speaks as if a student would be talking to his fellow mates in his college, with zero arrogance. Now I get that why he and Sarah gets connected to each other so much. They're most like a soul siblings.

If I talk about his regular attire, he's mostly found in teez and jeans at home but only seen in his official dress code when he is for office But today he wearing tuxedo is giving me a vibe of he looking more manly than being a boy next door. And THIS is activating the sleeping butterflies in my stomach right now. It's actually kind of intimidating me somewhere, but honestly, I will always prefer the Zack who's always enchants everyone with his flashing smile and his unique spell of his charms which can sweeten any sour heart like mine.

When I see him, the definition of the word 'Man' changes for me. It is not that a man is always supposed to be serious and silently displaying his tons of responsibilities on his shoulders wearing his cold face . A man can always be like Zack . Who's a perfect blend of a strong man and a cute sweet boy (smiling internally)

Thinking about it all and gazing at Zack like a fan gal, I almost forgot that I was staring at him just like that day in his room, and I'm doing this right in front of my brainless sister who doesn't spare a single chance to pull my leg. Coming out of my gazing time, I quickly blinked away feeling stupid but could still feel the heat of his eyes on me, slowly warming every fibre in my body.

" AHEM !!" Sarah cleared her voice aloud making us dart our orbs to her.
" 5 minutes 16 seconds..... Was the total time you both were staring at each other." she said while trying to suppress her mischievous smile threatening to curve on her lips.