CHAPTER 15

Zack

" Where the hell she's gone ??
She was right here a while ago."

I thought gulping impatiently and scrolling my eyes over the crowd of both our companies who were sitting in the cafeteria, delightfully having their breakfast as we all reached here early in the morning.

Eva was right there sitting by the second last table with her PA and her other office employees, while I kept stealing glances at her every now and then.... well, that's because I love to look at her and I just cannot keep my eyes off her but heck, now she's nowhere here.

Its all because of that idiot Nathan, the HR head of my company who called me to tell something insignificant, and for which I had to look back at his pot like face

Its all because of that idiot Nathan, the HR head of my company who called me to tell something insignificant, and for which I had to look back at his pot like face. Maybe that's when Eva must have sneaked out of here.

What the hell ?? I just now somehow convinced her to stay .....

Okay- Okay ... manipulated her to stay as my solo moto was to spend some time with her in her proper sober mode unlike that night. I just pulled this entire thing just because of her but now here it is, What I feared the most .

Okay okay relax Zack. Relax, just go check out with her people. See what they say, ya ??

With that I walked casually towards them erasing the mixture of anxiety and question mark from my face where they were seated.

" Hey fellas !! Eat to you full coz there are hell lot of activities waiting for you guyz today. Get all your energy geared up .... HA HA " I said in my jovial tone looking at the three of them .

They looked up at me with a question mark on their faces halting their munchings.

" By the way where's your boss ?? Left for the day already ??" I chuckled a bit and inquired while a little nervousness shaded my voice, as I was horrified and internally praying so that I don't hear the answer as 'Yes'.

" Oh !! Ms. Blue is in a room here on the ground floor. She quickly had her breakfast and got to her work. You see, she doesn't like to participates in fun - ." The receptionist cheerfully blabbered out everything in one breath.

" No - ssshhh ssh - Candice ?? We're not supposed to say this to anyone, remember ?? Didn't Ms. Blue asked us to stay quite about her whereabouts." Eva's PA elbowed the receptionist to immediately stop her verbal vomit about their boss's info, and whispered in her hushed voice to the receptionist by smartly keeping her head bowed down and slightly tilting it toward the girl, but as it was quite a bit audible to me I heard it all but still pretended as if I absolutely didn't.