CHAPTER 12

If you guyz, just incase, haven't read 'The Prologue' of this story than please go through it at once, to get the clear picture of this CHAPTER even better.

Eva's POV

"Ah Evi !! You're home."
exclaimed Sarah happily and sprang up from her couch the moment she saw me stepping inside the house. It seems she was having her cosy time with Nina which I just happened to disturb in the middle.

" I missed you. I missed you so much. come here. "
She strode to me with her spread hands and gave me a warm bear hug.

" Err.. Sarah, you know I'm not a hugger." I said rolling my eyes up, My body stiffened feeling uncomfortable by the received hug while I unwillingly patted her back, trying to not make my sis feel bad and gave her a tight smile.

"And by the way, I was just out for one day. That's it ." I said after she pulled away from me.

" That's it?? A whole one day. Do you know what it means to me, when I don't see my little sis at home ? It's good that I have Nina around or else this house comes to swallow me whole. " said my sis, placeing her hand on her hip.

" Hey Nina !!.. what's up ??" I greeted lifting up my chin to her. "Thanks for taking care of this big baby." I said giving my sister's girlfriend a genuine smile. She's a tall ginger haired hot, stunning model, and a very sweet girl. She and Sarah are in relationship for around two years and Nina has been like our family now.

 She and Sarah are in relationship for around two years and Nina has been like our family now

👆 Nina ( Sarah's girlfriend )

It has been a year since we both sisters are requesting Nina to move in with us, but Nina still prefers to stay in her rented apartment. This girl is an upcoming model with not too much of wealth, but she is overloaded with her self respect. Never she had ever tried to use Sarah's influential name for her own benefit in the fashion industry, and maybe because of that Sarah's seems to not only love her but respect Nina very much.

" Excuse me ?? Nina knows very Well who's a baby here.... right babe ??" Sarah winks at Nina who chuckled back in reply.

" Yeah and that's YOU. " I nodded looking at my sis while Nina again gave a low laugh touching her temple about our sister fight to prove who is a 'Baby' here. Saying that I turned to walk toward my bedroom when Nina stopped me.

" Hey Eva !! Why don't you join us for girls quite night at home??
We can watch movies, whichever you like, and have our favourite Ice creams... What say?? " Suggested Nina wearing her enthusiastic expression sitting on the couch crossing her legs.

" Uhm ..ah ... that does sound amazing but I'm really sorry Nina. I'm tired and I really really need some rest. you guys enjoy . I'll join you some other time." I said and started to slowly move backwards to my room and finally turned to walk away, because the major reason to not stick around Sarah is not letting her smell even a hint of my sad and anxious state, as right now I was acting hard to looking absolutely fine in every way possible.