CHAPTER 47

ZACK

Smile never left my face since the time I woke up by her side. I'm still all smiles while I descended the stairs and halted directly next to my dining chair. The dining table of my house is located in another room but had an open view of the living room. As instructed, Charlie had set the plates for two and the room was filled with the mouth watering aroma of bacon, eggs, cheese sandwichs, bagels and cream cheese.

I was freshly showered and was waiting for Eva to join me for our morning brunch as she needed a few minutes more to clean up herself

I was freshly showered and was waiting for Eva to join me for our morning brunch as she needed a few minutes more to clean up herself. I was sure we both were going to hog up everything present in this table after out heavy physical activities.

I was very hungry but I wanted to wait for Eva, and so I unlocked my cell phone to check my emails.   And as I was going through it, I heard some constant loud clinking sounds on the main door. By the sound of it I could make out that whoever it was on the other side was having an urgent business.

I saw Charlie walked towards the door in his usual pace. And the moment he did, I heard a familiar voice calling my name in her thunderous tone. I knew who it was as it was totally expected. And so, I hurried towards the living room leaving my chair.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

SARAH

" Babe will you please drive a little faster??" I said in my commanding mixed frustrated tone to Nina, crossing my line of impatience while she took charge of the situation and drove her Volkswagen polo through the busy road of this city. I had to take her car as my Lamborghini was taken by Eva yesterday and who was not yet back.

"I am honey. I'm driving  fastest speed possible. I hope you don't wanna die before you find your sister??" She said sounding displeased on me, while I sat beside her folding hands to my chest.

Hearing her tone I brushed back my hair, shutting my eyes tight as I realized that I was being a jerk to my sweetheart unnecessarily, when she was the one who was saving my ass from getting me arrested from drunk and drive.

"I'm sorry babe. I hope you understand what I'm going through. since when she has gone and she has not returned yet.
And plus she's not even picking up her cell phone which only keeps ringing. I just hope she's okay." I murmured being anxious about Eva and her whereabouts.

I was internally cursing myself for taking some extra shots for being over carried away by my sister's success; resulting me to pass out and than being jerked to wake up straight in the morning. Well, 'wake up' is not the word for getting up from your heavy hangover and struggling hard to keep up yourself straight. Right now, My head is throbbing bad and the entire world seems to be spinning around, despite of having apple vinegar with warm water. And because of all this I went totally off the rails and lost touch with Eva, wherever she is now.

Nina informed me that she had tried to contact her a several time through out the night, but it kept ringing in vain. And by the time I got up, Nina's cellphone died out of battery while mine was lock with a stupid password which she wasn't able to guess right. And now adding up more to my frustration my cellphone has also fuckingly drained out of battery. Therefore, it left me with only option but to gush to Westwood mansion asap, in search of my missing sister.