CHAPTER 36

You can Thank me for this early update . Lol. Enjoy the peice girls.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Zack

Which guy in this world wouldn't want his crush/love to sit on his lap ?? And right now I'm enjoying the same. Can tell, I always dream of it. Me, cuddling her while I suck those juicy lips of her, having her on my lap. Buttttt.... that's just still my dream.

I was almost in the verge of flashing my 32s out when I gauged that she will have to sit on my thighs

I was almost in the verge of flashing my 32s out when I gauged that she will have to sit on my thighs. And Thank God, there was no other eligible place to sit in this truck.

Ha ha, lucky me!!, but I had to press my lips hard to keep it curving up infont of helpless Eva, who looked damn uncomfortable to take her unavoidable throne made of flesh and blood.

Hey!! If you say that I'm a pervert, than COME ON !!. I'm a guy and it's very normal to enjoy this, even if she's not ( giving you a deadpan). I think you can give me that. But now after been traveling in this truck for a good long while, I want this journey to end soon. Or should I say, my 'sexual tormenting' journey to end soon, coz I'm finding it really difficult to control my wild and horny thoughts, when my sex goddess was sitting right on my lap.

I've been gulping down my urge to press her body to mine and lock those lips of her's with mine until they go dry, maybe I wouldn't be able to stop myself from banging her in open, unleashing the starving 'Man' within me

I've been gulping down my urge to press her body to mine and lock those lips of her's with mine until they go dry, maybe I wouldn't be able to stop myself from banging her in open, unleashing the starving 'Man' within me. And ALL these thoughts were just not ready to leave my head, no matter how hard I was trying to get hold on them.

Initially she was sitting as stiff as a log, restricting herself to not let her body even so brush with mine, but as we are travelling since so long she has eased up a bit, now slightly leaning her toward me, but also pulling herself straight when she notices that she was getting too close. And the moment she absentmindedly leaned on my shoulder, I was dearly trying my best to not lick the nape of her slender neck.

Some loose locks of her hair tickled my face while she had her eyes fixed at the out view from this wagon. Her sexy sweetheart neckline and her off shouldered sleeves fitting around her arms were giving me an extra dose of her sensuality while the smooth skin of her chest, shoulders glazed in the day light.