CHAPTER 41

SARAH

It will not be a regular morning for us Blue sisters today. Last night when Eva drifted into her sleep after being exhausted from crying and weeping for good long hours, I had a strong urge to call Zack and know the reason behind my sister's immense pain which has caused her to break like this. I was in desperate need to know what exactly has happened to her, but instead of knowing it from him, I thought it to be a good idea to stick with my patience a little while longer and wait for Eva to speak her story, because In this situation, no matter how much I am desperate to know the cause behind it, I will definitely want to know it from her straight.

In any regular day, we both prefer to sleep in our respective rooms, but last night the girl I saw, had scared the hell out of me. It was really hard for me to cool her down, and I was so scared to watch her in her most destructive behavior that I was afraid that if I leave her even for a second tonight, she might harm herself, which dried me with dread.

I just couldn't leave her alone and go back to my room for a peaceful sleep. Fact to be told, nothing is peaceful for me ever since I found Eva running away with her tear filled eyes while pain dripped from of her soul.

My sunken heart has still not found its shore, as I'm still oblivious about whatever must have happened in that party. My mind kept on thinking about every up and down possibilities for the reason behind my sister's condition.

I don't know and cannot understand that what went wrong to make her cry like a baby last night. Was it about his mother who is back from France??.. Has she said bitter things to her coz,.... she probably didn't like her or something??.... Or did somebody else said or did something to her ?? Or-or is it Zack himself?? ..... But one thing I was sure of that something really hurtful has happened in that party to break the badass of my sister like this, and this thought is making my heavy heart roll into my stomach.

My mind was bursting with millions of question which could only get the answers from my sister, who is as of now sleeping and away from the clutches of her soul slicing sorrow, at least until she wakes up.

I can, of course, call Zack now in the morning and know what went wrong but as I wanted to hear it from Eva only, I didn't call him back despite receiving his 57 missed calls throughout the night. I just decided to stick with my patience and hear it from Eva.

The entire night, I slept hugging my baby sister like I used to sleep holding my teddy bear when I was a kid. Everything has just wrecked havoc on me to see such a scenario.

It is 6 in the morning, and I'm just done making a coffee for myself in the kitchen but the whole time when I was preparing my cup of beverage, I couldn't ignore my strong urge to get back to my sister and be with her even if she was fast asleep at this point as I just didn't want to leave her even for a second.

'This urge' which I'm talking about is not any ordinary urge, it's my fear to leave a piece of my heart alone in her room when she is in her fragile state. Even if my sis is a fierce fighter and has always overcome her tough times, but it was a hidden anxiety of the mother inside me.

With this thought, I decided to quickly get back straight to her room, and when I went back and was just about to enter her room my eyes fell on something which I didn't expect. Eva was no more sleeping the way she was when I got up. She was sitting stiff on her bed looking straight at the wall in front of her, without a blink, as if she could see the retelecast of whatever happened to her last night in that party.

I didn't know what to say to her and walked near the bed. I lightly sat beside her and wordlessly forwarded her the cup of coffee which I just prepared for myself. Because she was in more need of it than me in this morning .